Since there's no more touch on mobile.

I'm still playing Fm21 touch on my tablet. Football Manager mobile, is good. It's cheaper than the rest and feature lacking... You get what you pay for I guess?

However, there's no more touch versions on mobile so FM lovers like me that don't have a lot of time to sit at a desk and play are stuck with this... Honestly, unsatisfying mobile version.

Let me get the one that makes me the most unsatisfied out of the way, it's the barebones tactics. Like what it this? I don't really mind the 2d engine and stuff but the tactics screen here is just so content lacking. Let's even begin with the fact that roles are missing... Mezzala, Carrilero and so on, with no attack, support, defend etc duties, then there's the actual tactics with no individual player instructions, no depth at all. It annoys me.

Then there's the transfers, we rarely get offers from the ai unless we transfer list. Oh and the negotiations too, there's no room for creativity at all.

There's almost no player or media interaction. No press conferences or meeting with players or anything. It'll be nice if we could talk to our players and the media more often. These are important stuffs for my immersion.

Look, I understand that's it's supposed to be a "lighter" way of playing the game with fast progression to "footballing glory" and even cheaper but there's no touch now for those of us that this is too "dumbed down" for so here's my suggestion.

Release Football Manager mobile 23 with whatever new, hopefully experience bettering features you guys have planned  and then,let us have the option to buy other parts of the game we would like as DLCs I am more than happy to shell out a couple more dollars for a much more fulfilling and satisfying experience. Kind of like the editor...

Those that don't want it and want to keep it "light" can go on with the base game... Those of us that need the depth can purchase the add ons,

Something like a pro tactics pack $3.99.. we buy it, we get deep tactics.

Conversations, media interactions and social media... $x.xx we buy them, we get what we want. You get a couple extra bucks everyone wins. 

I get that some people don't like the press conferences and how the get repetitive and stuff on pc I have the pc version and I have attended every press conference. I can talk to my players praise them for training well and so on, these are things that fully immerse me and make me a "football manager" those little things are THE GAME for me. Not the match engine and big name star players. And now I won't be able to play on PC for some time and I bought this mobile version and I cannot believe how far behind this is.... Last year I bought the touch version and I was 100% happy with it.... If we're making a light version, it should be that... Tho I'd have liked more player conversations... On mobile things that should be getting dumbed down should be stuff people don't really go into like staff, all those spreadsheets and graphs, and maybe even scouting, maybe even training, not crucial aspects like tactics and transfers.

Maybe you guys should bring touch versions back to mobile or just make mobile better maybe base or with optional add-ons.

You guys obviously cannot please everyone. I understand. Which is why I feel like giving people the decision of how they want their game and how much there are willing to pay goes a long way.