Selling Team Wage Contribution

Something I've never been clear on- if I make an offer for a player that includes a wage contribution from the selling team, is that included in the contract negotiation figures or added to it? So for example I bid for a player on wages I could never afford (about £35k p/w) and negotiated that the selling team would contribute £15k p/w. At the negotiation screen the player was requesting £28k p/w. Does this mean the selling team would be paying £15k of that £28k or would I be paying him £28k and his old team would pay him £15k on top of that?

3 hours ago, KingCanary said:

Something I've never been clear on- if I make an offer for a player that includes a wage contribution from the selling team, is that included in the contract negotiation figures or added to it? So for example I bid for a player on wages I could never afford (about £35k p/w) and negotiated that the selling team would contribute £15k p/w. At the negotiation screen the player was requesting £28k p/w. Does this mean the selling team would be paying £15k of that £28k or would I be paying him £28k and his old team would pay him £15k on top of that?

It's taken into account, so the player wants 28k plus the 15k from his previous club.

Yeah, I find they're usually quite enough to push down though. In previous FMs I've had players on £300 a week because their old club is paying them a hefty salary. FM22 only allows the old club to pay 50%.