A season is missing in my players history

Maybe he quit football that season and became a florist, either that or he needed a very very long rest seeing as you played him so much. Maybe he quit football because he was poor lol. Although I don't play the game much as I'm still on my first season with La Nucia, maybe this is just a simple bug/glitch/tiny mistake with this particular area of the game. Lots of stats/history etc are stored so something like this should be expected, I think 30 years your career lasts? So that is a lot of stats etc to store correctly. I shouldn't imagine its easy to store so much history etc, that's just my opinion but maybe it is easy lol.

Edited by Hummingbird Saltalamacchia

• SI Staff

It's not something that has been reported before - I'll see if I can replicate it, have you ever seen this closer to the game start date or do you believe its to do with how far into the game you are?

hace 5 horas, Marc Vaughan dijo:

It's not something that has been reported before - I'll see if I can replicate it, have you ever seen this closer to the game start date or do you believe its to do with how far into the game you are?

ive seen it a lot of times, i encourage them to come report it but it seems zizo its the first, its usually around 2045, never on the first 15 years.

On 01/07/2022 at 17:36, Marc Vaughan said:

I do believe it’s to do with how far into the game I am. 

On 01/07/2022 at 23:11, MatiasDFS said:

ive seen it a lot of times, i encourage them to come report it but it seems zizo its the first, its usually around 2045, never on the first 15 years.

Exactly, the previous years and seasons work fine. But it that exact season, the stats have disappeared. I have also noticed that other players on other teams have several other seasons gone as well.

On 01/07/2022 at 10:01, Hummingbird Saltalamacchia said:

Maybe he quit football that season and became a florist, either that or he needed a very very long rest seeing as you played him so much. Maybe he quit football because he was poor lol. Although I don't play the game much as I'm still on my first season with La Nucia, maybe this is just a simple bug/glitch/tiny mistake with this particular area of the game. Lots of stats/history etc are stored so something like this should be expected, I think 30 years your career lasts? So that is a lot of stats etc to store correctly. I shouldn't imagine its easy to store so much history etc, that's just my opinion but maybe it is easy lol.

Sadge, I am assuming because I am far into a safe. My striker was having the season of his life that season and the stats are gone. :(

Coming up to the end of the season with La Nucia and literally just noticed that some of my players are disappointed with the amount of football they have been getting although they have almost played every game. I understand certain players being disappointed with their game time if they have only played a couple of games during the season but for a player to be disappointed with his game time although he has played week in week out is obviously a bit silly. Don't get me started on Fofo lol, he certainly lives up to his name, cuddly and soft lol, I am glad he is moving to Entella, I will drive him to the airport myself I think lol. 

Screenshot_20220703-191314_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220703-191331_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Edited by Hummingbird Saltalamacchia

On 03/07/2022 at 19:28, Hummingbird Saltalamacchia said:

Coming up to the end of the season with La Nucia and literally just noticed that some of my players are disappointed with the amount of football they have been getting although they have almost played every game. I understand certain players being disappointed with their game time if they have only played a couple of games during the season but for a player to be disappointed with his game time although he has played week in week out is obviously a bit silly. Don't get me started on Fofo lol, he certainly lives up to his name, cuddly and soft lol, I am glad he is moving to Entella, I will drive him to the airport myself I think lol. 

Screenshot_20220703-191314_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220703-191331_FM22 Mobile.jpg

I think because he's a key player he's expecting to play nearly every game but he's only played 28 games. A first teamer would be ok with this game time, but a key player will be disappointed.