players complain / be happy about the there postion etc before a cup final

My plyers get un happy before a europein cup final because they was played out of postion or something league related, the timing of there unhappyness is painfully wrong or unrealistic.  make this unhappness happen after all the games including the cup finls, not straight after the final game of the season and before a euro cup final

I do agree that the moaning about position/role needs tweaking.  It's taught me to try to avoid promising playing a player in a specific position or role, because things can sometimes need to be altered.

18 hours ago, Ashley.Searing said:

My plyers get un happy before a europein cup final because they was played out of postion or something league related, the timing of there unhappyness is painfully wrong or unrealistic.  make this unhappness happen after all the games including the cup finls, not straight after the final game of the season and before a euro cup final

There is no doubt that the code appears not to take game context into account when raising issues before a big match- I can guarantee that there will be many issues in the week leading up to a big game and , as you said, there is a time and place for them and just before a big game is not it.