The Ultimate A-Z

RoamingPlaymaker

Long time lurker here.

I've always loved following some of the crazier challenges, ones that are played in smaller, obscure nations and challenges that last many, many, many seasons, so here goes with my first ever thread on the forums.

The aim is, with the help of a the "Around the Globe" Megapack by DaveTheEditor (https://www.fmscout.com/a-around-the-globe-fm22-leagues-megapack.html) is to win the league title in every single available nation but in order of the alphabet. I won't do the nations in alphabetical order, instead I'll load all nation beginning with A to start with and I cannot move to the B nations until I've won the league title with all those A nations. Make sense? Great

I won't go through all the nations just now, instead I'll show you the nations that begin with A and they are.....

• Australia - Asia
  • Algeria and Angola - Africa
  • Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria and Azerbaijan - Europe
  • Argentina - South America

A few extra ones in there from the usual vanilla database.

My plan is to start unemployed, with no coaching badges and Sunday league reputation.

Hopefully you enjoy the ride. I will update monthly in-game, posts will be short and to the point but hopefully it will be good to read.

My first adventure takes me to Andorra with C.E. Carroi

CE Carroi - Wikipedia

3ba3c2e24d1002f09e6ed747f46a1788.png

Only formed in 2014 as a football academy, C.E. Carroi currently play in the top division in Andorra. Luckily this save starts with the vanilla database, in real life the club were relegated in the 21/22 season.

It is going to be tough to keep them up as they are expected to end bottom of the table.

3327616b35662e0362b50f2338175eac.png

Only 8 teams in the league, each teams plays each other 3 times before it splits into a champions group and a relegation group, there are then 6 more games.

805a61885a14ca940f6d341363251473.png

This is all I have in my squad, new recruits are needed.

We have £6,000 of money to spend and £2,000 of wages to spend.

I do love this little ground, a 236 all-seater stadium

Estadi Comunal Vella.jpg