Register loaned out player

Will you add this to FM23?

I read Arsenal had Saliba registered in their squad even though he's been out on loan in France. So he will quallify as home grown this season despite being loaned out for years.
This is not possible in FM unless I've missed something. It will be a very nice feature as there are many players I'd like to both loan out at age 18-21 , but would also like to get HG status on

My understanding is that a player who is loaned to a team outside his parent team country will not have his time on loan counted towards his home grown status as that has to be served in his parent clubs country.  Obviously he can still be registered to make him available if needed, but he wouldn't be counted towards the home grown numbers

I read at the start of last season that they registered him despite loaning him out to get him homegrown status. And now this:

"Arsenal will have space to sign two top players from Europe that have not played in England thanks to William Saliba and Gabriel Martinelli. The two youngsters will be registered as homegrown next season, which will give the Gunners a major boost. This means that both players will be considered as homegrown due to them being registered in three squads before turning 21-years-old".

Martinelli doesn't appear to have been loaned out so would qualify .  Saliba has been loaned out and has not been at the club long enough to qualify as home grown as far as I can see.  I have always been aware that in order to qualify as home grown, you have to have had at least 3 years training in the home country, so I don't know how this is being interpreted by Arsenal.

From my understanding it has to do with being registered or not.

William Saliba is another interesting example. The France international, born in Paris, counts as a homegrown player because he has been on Arsenal’s books and listed in their Premier League squad for three seasons before his 21st birthday. 

Explained: How the Premier League’s homegrown rule is impacting your club’s transfers - The Athletic