Touchline shouts?

When and what situation do you use them in and do you find they work?

May sound dumb cos I know some are obvious like "praise"

But I went 2-0 quite quickly and I shouted "encourage" and everyones faces went to sad ones.

"Fire up" when I conceded a goal also had the same effect

cheers

2 minutes ago, Billsmcfc said:

greed probably? More goals while they was on a roll lol

It doesn't fit the context at all. Encourage here is you trying to offer words of encouragement so that they believe in themselves more. It's the kind of thing you do when level or maybe a goal down.

Encourage when draw in first half.
Calm Down after you have scored a goal (1-0 or 0-1), but player with high rating will have face down (no worries).
Praise when you have scored 2 or more goals.
Berate when you concede 2 goals or more.

Fire Up and any other shout haven't found how it works (drawing, losing or winning); always gave me sad faces. May because I have players with Model Citizen, Professional etc personalities.

1 hour ago, fc.cadoni said:

Encourage when draw in first half.
Calm Down after you have scored a goal (1-0 or 0-1), but player with high rating will have face down (no worries).
Praise when you have scored 2 or more goals.
Berate when you concede 2 goals or more.

Fire Up and any other shout haven't found how it works (drawing, losing or winning); always gave me sad faces. May because I have players with Model Citizen, Professional etc personalities.

Add Demand More when drawing in the 2nd half if it's a game you should be winning.

Other than that its spot on.

Don't praise more than twice per match. Leads to complacency.

I delegate to my AM. Sometimes I'll add my own 'demand more', generally when we aren't doing well enough against a side we're expected to do well against. Also, after a spate of goals conceded immediately after scoring, I'll give them 'concentrate' if I'm quick enough. Can't see why 'no pressure' is even there -- not like I'm going to be shouting in a friendly. (And yes, I did read the post Hunt3r suggested.)