Logo/Face megapack help please

Hi all

I downloaded the megapack months ago and really struggled to install it and extract it all etc

Hoping with some help or simple step by step instructions someone on here may be able to help me?

Don't mind re-downloading it either in case that was wrong?

FM22 and updated cheers

46 minutes ago, Billsmcfc said:

Hi all

I downloaded the megapack months ago and really struggled to install it and extract it all etc

Hoping with some help or simple step by step instructions someone on here may be able to help me?

Don't mind re-downloading it either in case that was wrong?

FM22 and updated cheers

Extract everything in folder graphics, then start fm 2022, in preferneces is somewhere option save and reload or something like that (i'm not in fm 2022 currently) and it should work.

2 minutes ago, blejdek said:

Extract everything in folder graphics, then start fm 2022, in preferneces is somewhere option save and reload or something like that (i'm not in fm 2022 currently) and it should work.

Thanks but I am totally clueless with computers and even as basic as this sounds, I still don't have a clue mate but thanks for the reply

11 minutes ago, Billsmcfc said:

Thanks but I am totally clueless with computers and even as basic as this sounds, I still don't have a clue mate but thanks for the reply

Its same for facepack.

On 23/06/2022 at 05:22, Billsmcfc said:

No worries, mate. First time is always the most difficult. I felt like that when I first used the packs too.  You need to make sure you find the exact folder paths, and then save the files in there. The videos above will show that. Good luck. I'm sure you'll figure it out... It will be easier when you do it next year.

Edited by phd_angel