Park to Prem (FM22) - Episode One

Hi guys. I hope you will enjoy with me this long journey of hopefully taking ourselves to the top of English football, if not the world! 

I have decided to start off with FC United of Manchester in the 7th tier of England. They have a good shot of going up into the 6th league at the first time of asking, plus I think that their reasoning for being a club is amazing. They now have up to 2666 adults that own the club. A fan owned club is always a brilliant one for an FM save. If we are going to get promoted in the first season, it will hurt me deep down, not seeing my club (South Shields) progress upwards!

The club was founded in 2005 as an Anti-Glazer organization, and it's a pretty good idea if you ask me. The club is owned by Manchester United fans, that don't like the Man Utd owners, so they said screw them and just made their own club!

Now as the new manager of FC United, it is my job to take them into the football league, before progressing myself as a manager onto better things. You never know, the Anti-Glazer squad could be the boys we stick with til the very end!

I hope you have enjoyed reading! I will see you at another point for you to read about the first half of the season!

Goodbye!

image.png