Editing World Cup Qualification

Renskay

I'm trying to edit world cup qualification for South America but in the basic rules it keeps adding 6 teams to the tournament outside of the settings I have made no matter what number I set the teams in the tournament to.

image.thumb.png.f046e9601c4b9c04bcff77c5180b121d.png

1 hour ago, Renskay said:

Has anyone made the world cup on the editor before so I could use it as reference for restructuring my own world cup?

I have

It's entirely in advanced rules and includes a lot of other competitions (so many things are connected to the WC and break if you edit it without including them).

In addition to my new WC, the original 32 team WC with a truncated qualifying process is included too.

1 hour ago, rusty217 said:

I have

It's entirely in advanced rules and includes a lot of other competitions (so many things are connected to the WC and break if you edit it without including them).

In addition to my new WC, the original 32 team WC with a truncated qualifying process is included too.

Thanks mate.

I'll try to work it out from yours.

It's wrecking my head at the moment. I'm working my way backwards from the existing World Cup rules in the game which I managed to find thanks to this post here https://sortitoutsi.net/comments/get/579774

although it's still pretty confusing.

image.thumb.png.a3c48dba9e2400732dfa4663779dd47f.png

I'm trying to restructure the South American international qualifying to be groups or to have separate preliminary round for extra nations I created in the game.

This league qualifying league is way too big right now.

image.png.25e98aac4c582652f366966989ccd60f.png

Edited by Renskay

On 19/06/2022 at 15:06, Wolf_pd said:

Check the European quart. That one has a group set up.

I'm still having quite a few issues with this project.

I've never edited with international tournaments before and it's proving to be a bit of a hassle to make sure all teams from just the existing competitions make it to the final stages of the world cup.

For some reason the OFC Qualification and the World Cup Playoffs are bugging out and not sending the same amount of teams every time and there is also some issue with it saying the wrong amount of teams are being sent to the tournament because of some ranking issue but no matter how many times I change it, it still doesn't work.

Quite frustrating.