Goalkeeper rating and potential

Hi guys, i feel like i start to understand potential and ratings for field players well enough now, but looking at goalies, i am still mostly clueless. I currently have 3 goalkeepers and i have no idea how to rate them, how to sort them. Obviously, i can tell which has better stats right now, but as all 3 of them are young regens and have potential, i am not sure how i should prioritize their playing time and development. First general question, do goalies develop more then field players? They take longer to reach their potential, or peaking, as the game puts it, but i have mostly seen regens with lower/equal stats compared to field players, so i would assume that they develop more, but is this assumption correct?

Second, here are my 3 current goalies, in order of age, for my hopefully european competition playing german team:

1) Marc Popow:

image.thumb.png.930d18b5e8865ccf96ea9475993b9b2e.png

I like Marc, but he seems to bepretty much capped and according to my advisors, he is kinda meh for the Bundesliga. His potential is pretty much capped, but i feel he has his attributes in all the right places. Still feel like he is not overperforming in the league.

2) Stefan Lazarevic

image.thumb.png.e84dfb62a02f0f303d60fcd8cefdcde9.png

Stefan seemed to be the clear favourite before, but he has not developed very much since he joined, not playing enough matches probably, He looks less well rounded but i have no idea how important that is. He still has potential and if he were to develop a solid +2 in the stats that would matter, he would be great.

3) Christian Martinez

image.thumb.png.ee20460057b8dfccfca7998eb3113a2b.png

Christian is currently on loan at 1860 München, not keeping them from relegation. But he is developing pretty well and he has the potential. His mentals look meh, but he is 19. For reference, this is my star player that pushes all star ratings down:

image.thumb.png.bb23363463fa9788af569053128fae8a.png

None of the three have bad traits in the coach reports. I would like to play Marc and Stefan about 60/40 and keep Christian on Loan as a second league first goalie, but is that wise? Oh, and also, is their a way to set field player playing times for goal keepers? Marc wanted to have important player at some point, but i can give them squad player for example.

Your star player will only push star ratings down for players in his position afaik. :)

that said, I'd play Popow in most of the games, use the Chilean kid in games you are going to win comfortably, and don't use the third one as I believe his potential is rather limited. Then, as the Chileans gets better, you can start rotating him in more and more until he's good enough to become first choice.