Features wanted in the next few fm’s(Xbox Edition)

Kayci

1. More staff roles: currently there are only 5 staff roles in a club excluding manager im wondering if we can expand to something more close to the pc version of the game.

2. Academy’s: continuing on from the pc version another feature we don’t have on Xbox is being able to have under 21’s and other academy teams we are limited to the reserves for normal clubs. It would be nice to have academy teams in the Xbox version and could be something to help introduce more staff roles in a club and make players feel more involved with developing regen’s. 

3. Interactions in fm: the press conferences in fm Xbox are massively limited compared to pc versions they don’t really have the same impact as they do in pc versions. One thing that is also missing which is in both the mobile and pc versions is interactions with players it would be nice to be able to criticise or praise players at least depending on match performances or training levels. Staff meetings are also absent however this is a new feature so understandable why it is missing hopefully that can be introduced in future versions. Team talks would also be nice to do before games to help boost or in some cases lower morale of players before matches,during halftime and after matches.

4. job history: this is only a minor one but in fm21 Xbox edition you was able to see a staff members job history. I don’t understand why this was removed only way to see a staff members history is if a manager takes over a new club. 

5 dual nationality: another small feature but I come from different countries as I’m Irish/Grenadian and for me I want to be able to represent them like the players who have dual nationality hope this can be introduced when making your manager.

6 training: I want to be able to have a more complexed training menu similar to the pc versions where the manager decides what gets focused on each day like what days to rest what days to focus on attacking what days to focus on defending etc.

7 affiliate clubs: it would be nice to request affiliate clubs instead of the ai deciding to do it it’s self it gets a bit annoying when you have 4 affiliate clubs in non playable leagues that won’t benefit your club. Would be nice to ask the board for a senior affiliate if starting at lower level teams as well.

overall really enjoyed the game this year. Put about 35 days into it since launch it’s just a bit frustrating watching YouTube videos of people like Zealand or doctor benji where these features are in the game for pc but we can’t access it on Xbox. Anyway enough moaning from me. Cheers for reading.

Edited by Kayci
Missed something out

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...