The Hour of Training in a Day?

• baskor changed the title to The Hour of Training in a Day?
17 minutes ago, baskor said:

What is the hour of training start and finish in a day?

I have not seen anywhere the exact timing of the day's training- why do you ask?

Posted (edited)

Because I want to train my squad in different kind of training in match preparation. Say, if there is 3 days before match, today I want to train my squad attacking set pieces, tomorrow is defensive positioning, the 3rd day is attacking movement. Is this kind of training is working?

Edited by baskor

On 05/06/2022 at 10:12, baskor said:

Because I want to train my squad in different kind of training in match preparation. Say, if there is 3 days before match, today I want to train my squad attacking set pieces, tomorrow is defensive positioning, the 3rd day is attacking movement. Is this kind of training is working?

It's fine. You should get a triple boost in your match.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it depends on if your team is professional, semi-pro or amateur. Someone with a full time job who plays football for free as a hobby would perhaps do it in the evenings.