EXTRA NATION - AFRICA ADVANCED RULES

7depay7

@Samuel77

i see, but i dont know how im supposed to fill it out? like what numbers do i put in the rankings levels and is it for each round for each stage? 

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it

Edited by 7depay7

After rechecking it seems more complicated than I thought.

Did you build this qualification system yourself or did you import it?
I don't understand how it works, it seems to miss the match dates and even changing the rankings the same message appears.

@Samuel77 thats a big L, lol. nevertheless, thanks for the help tho. just one quick thing, how would add international rules on a fresh database, if my custom nation isnt there? would i have to remove rules on my current database and then add international files?

Edited by 7depay7

Are you using an extinct nation?
If so you should use the same DB so that its ID is recognised, at least that seems logical to me.
Look in the download section of @Wolf_pd's Iron Curtain.

I am really sorry I never created a new nation.

If it is indeed an extinct nation you can probably create your competition on a second file using the ID of your nation as it exists in the DB.

EDIT: If you download these files you will see how Wolf has done to include these "new nations" in international competitions. This is FM20 but you should be able to import them.

Edited by Samuel77

59 minutes ago, 7depay7 said:

@Wolf_pd yes you are correct it is 22.4. why? is the updated database a problem for creating custom nations?

No, there isn't a problem for creating custom nations, but I have seen posts and gotten messages from people encountering issues with international competitions and international club competitions in database 22.4. It might be a knockon effect of the Russian changes SI made.