Problem with sponsorships

This seems to be a big issue like. 

Started with schalke and first season had £22m in sponsonship. Won the league and first season into bundesliga, that dropped to £10m while other recently promoted and much smaller club Hedenheim had over £20m. 

I then finished 3rd and qualified for the champions league and the sponsorship stayed exactly the same. Less than half what I had in 2. Bundesliga and no new spo sonship even announced. The rest if the league are getting tens of millions more per year.

Is this a known bug? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sponsorship is an area of improvement. Managers are asked so many questions unrelated with the coaching job. why not add sponsorship questions?...

I'd love if the board asked for my opinion on sponsorship offers with some pros and cons affecting the game. For example:

- "An oil company polluting in Africa is offering $10 million in sponsorship but this will affect the morale of your players from Africa. Proceed or no?".

- "Our new sugar daddy connected with a telecom company that wants to sponsor us $1million and will help merch sales in their country. Yes or no?"

- "An auto maker wants to invest in our club but demands that you play a striker from their hometown (if you don't, club pays a penalty). Yes or no?"