Moderator Information for FM Stories

mark wilson27

Hi Guys

Just a quick message to say that with the end of the season comes the end of something else. I have decided that my time as a Moderator has come to an end and I have messgaed Neil Brock to be removed from the Mods list with immediate effect.

Its been nearly seven years since I was made a Mod and have enjoyed my time and would like to thank you all for making it the easiest job I have done. Obviously we still have Neilhoskins and Tenthreeleader as our current Mods and it will down to them who if anyone will be taking over from me.

As a result of me leaving the role I will also be stepping down from doing the Predictions League (but in truth thats pretty much dying a death with only three regular predictors), the Fantasy Football League and more importantly the Awards process.

Again thankyou all for making it an easy job

Mark

• mark wilson27 changed the title to Moderator Information for FM Stories

This corner of the Forums has seen a huge amount of organisation and background work by you since you became a Mod, and while it's a shame that you're stepping down, it's great that you are still going to be around and entertaining us with your prolific stories.

Personally, I just wanted to say a huge thanks for showing me the ropes as well when I took over from Gav a few years back. Yours are big shoes to fill in a role you've raised the bar at. Thank you Mark :applause:

There's not a huge amount to add to what Neil has said, other than to echo his thanks - thank you, Mark, for all your hard work and dedication to keeping this small but brilliant corner of the internet not only alive, but a fun place to hang out.

You've been a great mod - props especially for the awards ceremonies! - and a legendary writer, so I look forward to seeing you keep telling your stories and no doubt extending that lead at the top of the all-time list. Thanks again for a great job well done :applause:

3 hours ago, EvilDave said:

There's not a huge amount to add to what Neil has said, other than to echo his thanks - thank you, Mark, for all your hard work and dedication to keeping this small but brilliant corner of the internet not only alive, but a fun place to hang out.

You've been a great mod - props especially for the awards ceremonies! - and a legendary writer, so I look forward to seeing you keep telling your stories and no doubt extending that lead at the top of the all-time list. Thanks again for a great job well done :applause:

Cheers for the kind words,much appreciated. Got plenty of stories in the pipeline 

Not much to say that hasn't been said already by people who have been around much more often than I, but still, thank you, Mark.

You've done a great job these past few years, both as a mod and as a writer. Once again, thanks.

Man, here I come for my semi-annual visit to the forum thinking that surely things will still be the same as always and Mark just goes and retires on me. Shame! :mad::p

But seriously, thanks for all your work all these years, Mark. We (well, mostly they) might have made things easy for you, but you surely made things comfortable for everyone around.

6 minutes ago, Dalbeider said:

Man, here I come for my semi-annual visit to the forum thinking that surely things will still be the same as always and Mark just goes and retires on me. Shame! :mad::p

But seriously, thanks for all your work all these years, Mark. We (well, mostly they) might have made things easy for you, but you surely made things comfortable for everyone around.

Dalbeider, I'll still be around annoying everyone with my Man Utd and England stories. Appreciate the kind words mate anyway. 

6 minutes ago, BenArsenal said:

Aww man...

Mark, you've been an invaluable part of these forums, and an exceptional mod. Thanks for everything mate.

Cheers Ben, Appreciate the words mate

You're just a legend Mark. 

Thank you for everything you've done behind the scenes for the forum. 

And for me personally. Being so understanding regarding the issues in my personal life and always having a supportive shoulder I knew I could reach out to.

Glad you're going to continue to churn out top quality writing. Even if the chosen subject material might be questionable ;) 

13 hours ago, Mandy42 said:

You're just a legend Mark. 

Thank you for everything you've done behind the scenes for the forum. 

And for me personally. Being so understanding regarding the issues in my personal life and always having a supportive shoulder I knew I could reach out to.

Glad you're going to continue to churn out top quality writing. Even if the chosen subject material might be questionable ;) 

Cheers for your kind words,much appreciated as always.