Named stadium how long till I leave?

So playing a journeyman save in the year 2040 am manager of Man City. Have been for 8 seasons or so. Want to move on but have been very successful, to the post where the new stadium is named after me.

How long can I give it until I take another job or resugn for a new challenge- given the goddam ground is now named after me?

I had the same thing happen twice in the same career (although I never had a stadium named after me).

1. You get a better offer: After leaving Manfeild I was at Fulham for about 2 seasons when Norwich came calling, offering me a better package but demanding that I get promoted. I asked for a better contract from Fulham which was denied because I had not gone anywhere with them.
  2. You get into a contract/vision dispute: Mansfield was getting a bit boring. Then they suddenly added a list of things I didn't want to do (counter-attack, defensive football, etc.). I took this as a perfect opportunity to jump. Ran down my contract and ultimately resigned when they wouldn't hire another manager.

Apart from this, there is no other way that I know of to extricate yourself.

I’ve never had a stadium named after me and I’ve just won 22 consecutive Premier League titles and have 3 more years until 20 years have passed since the last stadium was built.

I took my local team from the 12th tier to the Premier League in about 14 seasons, built a new stadium after promotion to the Prem I think it was. Did they name it after a) me, the legendary manager, or b) the holding midfielder who was with us for 4/5 seasons from the conference upwards...