How many training rest days to help with fatigue?

How many rest days a week should i be using in training to help with players fatigue?

Playing as Liverpool, and a lot of weeks we have 2 games, so battling fatigue can become an issue for the players who want to play all the time. 

Giving the players a rest now and again of course, though gotta be careful with happiness due to agreed playing time being a bit harsh this version.

So how many rest days do you find works?

When you're hitting a tough run, especially if players have high injury susceptibility, I've found one day off, for specific players, works fine.  You could also set automatic training intensity to something like:

image.thumb.png.b527662efefa3b0e90ade4e91d002c66.png

Match training, like 'Attacking Movement' are light, set pieces a little more but still not too intense.  If you do give players days off, try to not put important upcoming match training on those days; of course, not always possible.

I tend to take a lot of chances playing backups against inferior opposition.  I like to plan look at the upcoming run of games, and pre-plan which games to rest starters, especially those with lower natural fitness.  Yes, there is some penalty for not honoring playing time but there is also a pretty quick trigger for players to get jaded.