Can you improve these goalkeeping attributes?

I've got a fantastic young prospect goalkeeper who I want to try to train as more of a sweeper keeper than a normal goalkeeper. I put him on specific training for distribution, which has worked fantastically (+4, +5 and +7 in those attributes). However, looking at his attribute progress, I can see that certain attributes, especially those labelled 'tendencies,' aren't improving/increasing at all:

image.thumb.png.ab8128a929cd28261fd1d75b17a9750d.png

'Flair' and 'Off the ball' haven't improved, but I wouldn't necessarily expect that from a keeper.

Additionally, 'Eccentricity' hasn't improved, and neither have the 'tendencies.'

The 'GK Sweeping' training suggests that it works on 'rushing out (tendency)' but there hasn't been any movement whatsoever.

Has anybody seen any improvements in those attributes?

27 minutes ago, ryandormer said:

Additionally, 'Eccentricity' hasn't improved, and neither have the 'tendencies.'

That's pretty interesting, maybe they don't? I see something like Eccentricity as a personality thing, you're either eccentric or not, not really something that can be trained into a player. Maybe it's the same for the tenancies   

I have 2 keepers, one is 26 (I've been at the club for 4 seasons) and the other 19 (I bought him at 18) and neither of them has had any change to those tendencies. I don't know for a fact whether these attributes can or can't improve though. Doesn't look like it so far.

58 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

That's pretty interesting, maybe they don't? I see something like Eccentricity as a personality thing, you're either eccentric or not, not really something that can be trained into a player. Maybe it's the same for the tenancies   

I though exactly this--I treated eccentricity as a personality, and the tendencies as player traits, rather than regular attributes. The only thing that confused me was that the 'Sweeping' training specifically says that it targets the rushing out tendency. I think I'll just stick with the distribution training, that seems to have worked wonders!