Roam from position or not?

You use it for all 3 roles? I think's it's useful for short, possession type systems to encourage movement but I wouldn't use it on many players and by default

It's something you'll pick up, wether a player has it enabled or not, players with great mentals and off the ball will move off their markers to find space anyway 

1 minute ago, Johnny Ace said:

You use it for all 3 roles? I think's it's useful for short, possession type systems to encourage movement but I wouldn't use it on many players and by default

It's something you'll pick up, wether a player has it enabled or not, players with great mentals and off the ball will move off their markers to find space anyway 

Yes on all three. 

What's the logic behind having your AM strata all on roam from position?

It's definitely something you'll notice. In the past, I have had my AML on roaming in a 4231, 424 and 4123 DM wide from time to time, depending on how exactly I set up the other roles and duties.

9 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

What's the logic behind having your AM strata all on roam from position?

It's definitely something you'll notice. In the past, I have had my AML on roaming in a 4231, 424 and 4123 DM wide from time to time, depending on how exactly I set up the other roles and duties.

The Logic behind was to get them to find more space in this narrow formation. Especially when I’m up against 352 formations there’s little space.