Austrian Leagues to Level 4 (22.4)

Sturm Graz III plays for me in the Styrian Landesliga. Shouldn't be, did you create it? If not, I have to check my files. Otherwise, great that someone has now approached the Austrian leagues, Dave is too busy at the moment, so thank you!

Edited by Thewes

20 hours ago, Thewes said:

Sturm Graz III plays for me in the Styrian Landesliga. Shouldn't be, did you create it? If not, I have to check my files. Otherwise, great that someone has now approached the Austrian leagues, Dave is too busy at the moment, so thank you!

Hey mate, glad you have reacted. A friend sent about this Sturm Graz III problem, but this moment i can't figure it because of work. When i will find some free time i will fix it. Thanks for the feedback!

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Berserker_:

Hey mate, glad you have reacted. A friend sent about this Sturm Graz III problem, but this moment i can't figure it because of work. When i will find some free time i will fix it. Thanks for the feedback!

I quickly solved the Sturm Graz III problem for you. Here is the file for those interested: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0tn28f5b1bmit6x/%C3%96sterreich_Levels_3-4.fmf/file

By the way, there were no problems until July 2024, but I'll keep the test-save running.

On 10/05/2022 at 16:08, Thewes said:

I quickly solved the Sturm Graz III problem for you. Here is the file for those interested: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0tn28f5b1bmit6x/%C3%96sterreich_Levels_3-4.fmf/file

By the way, there were no problems until July 2024, but I'll keep the test-save running.

You're truly a Legend!! 

I ran it until 2033 without problems btw.

Edited by Berserker_

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Berserker_:

You're truly a Legend!! 

I ran it until 2033 without problems btw.

Thanks for the laurels.
For me it ran without any problems until 2027, I didn't simulate any more then.

Edited by Thewes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I think there may be a problem. At the beginning of the save (season 21-22) in the description on the rules concerning the next season (22-23) it says that 12 players sit on the bench and 11 substitutions can be made. Without using your file instead I find a different description, probably correct. Have you by any chance encountered this problem?  The first image is that of the base game, with 7 players on the bench - 3 substitutions + the goalkeeper. In the second there is the regulation with your file. I put the bundesliga as an example, but the problem is found in every division unlocked with your work, from level 1 to 4.

austria - default setting.png

austria - your file fmf.png

Edited by wildboyz021

On 24/08/2022 at 05:45, wildboyz021 said:

Hi, I think there may be a problem. At the beginning of the save (season 21-22) in the description on the rules concerning the next season (22-23) it says that 12 players sit on the bench and 11 substitutions can be made. Without using your file instead I find a different description, probably correct. Have you by any chance encountered this problem?  The first image is that of the base game, with 7 players on the bench - 3 substitutions + the goalkeeper. In the second there is the regulation with your file. I put the bundesliga as an example, but the problem is found in every division unlocked with your work, from level 1 to 4.

Also noticed this 11 subs issues. Is this game breaking bug or just rules set to it?

On 24/08/2022 at 00:45, wildboyz021 said:

Thanks mate about this issue. Trying to find any free time to sort it out. 

15 ore fa, Berserker_ ha scritto:

Thanks mate about this issue. Trying to find any free time to sort it out. 

Thank you, that would be great. In short, in Regionalliga and landesliga in the first season there are 11 substitutions in the league, then from the second season also in the Bundesliga and 2.liga there are 11 substitutions.