[FM22][SKIN] Steklo22

TCSSkin

• TCSSkin changed the title to [FM22][SKIN] Steklo22
3 minutes ago, Spurs_Q8 said:

it's very clean, tidy and nice one,  i think it's one of the best around.. are you the same person who provided it in the last decade? :onmehead:

No, the original creator was @TomDixon77, unfortunately he's not active in the fm community anymore. 

2 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

No, the original creator was @TomDixon77, unfortunately he's not active in the fm community anymore. 

sadly, it was my favorite skins for years, anyway thanks for it.. your efforts so much appreciated..

I'll provide any notes when i notice anything if u wish so..

9 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

I still have Tom in my Steam friends list, I've tried to convince him to come back to skinning but hes having none of it lol.

4 hours ago, Drakestone said:

I still have Tom in my Steam friends list, I've tried to convince him to come back to skinning but hes having none of it lol.

that's a shame :(

2 hours ago, Drakestone said:

Made a few small changes just to tidy up the colours (i.e. remove the remaining pink stuff)

image.png.0fc0936786b92c0a0de5340b45544aca.png

yeah i planned on doing a full skin, but didn't and it's been sat on my hard drive for like 3 months. Ive watched the entirety of the MCU in the time that i worked on this 😂😂

4 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

i like concept, but...

image.png.4c3ee9e51729125571b7992b88e82c20.png.8f9faeb2aca3ee756b96bddd3cd6cc70.png

Oh yeah, totally ignore the panels anyway, I was just testing out the club panels from Rensie Low Res to see how it looked. Personally I'm not a fan either.

14 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Looks very good, feel you'd need to remake the kit images for the backgrounds though

Yeah, if they look that stretched at my resolution id hate to see what theydd look like at bigger

Personally I'm using FME Zealand panels (as always)

image.png.71c440cb179fc69cff57be7c3089f3b6.png

I still need to fix the tab images and the black text but its looking good so far.

I'm also using the match screens from Obsidian

Scrapped the idea of having the kit images as a background because I honestly dont wanna go through and remake all the images in HD, so decided to use a colour fade from the top instead.

Edited by Drakestone

5 hours ago, Drakestone said:

Oh yeah, totally ignore the panels anyway, I was just testing out the club panels from Rensie Low Res to see how it looked. Personally I'm not a fan either.

It will always look weird as my low resolution skin is made for 1366x768, so it won't look properly with your higher resolution.

41 minutes ago, keysi said:

It will always look weird as my low resolution skin is made for 1366x768, so it won't look properly with your higher resolution.

I use 1366x768 Keysi @85% zoom, just felt there was too much empty space in the low res panels.

2 hours ago, keysi said:

that's because of that 85% zoom.

Main reason I use FME panels. Scales regardless of resolution or zoom. 

For example. This is at 1080P.

image.png.ec12fd82f33b2a6fc6a7cb33f5924c61.png

Edited by Drakestone

1 hour ago, peppe1 said:

awesome skin Drakestone. Have you planned to release a coulored version of this skin?

All credits have to go to TomDixon and bluestilidie, I've done very little to it.

5 hours ago, Spurs_Q8 said:

amazing option..

but what's happen to squad screen (for Stadium backgrounds) ?

Stadium backgrounds still work fine, the image that recolours on top of the backgrounds is semi transparent so backgrounds still shine through, they just get tinted.

Edited by Drakestone

@Drakestone @bluestillidie00 just in time for me to start my final save now I've almost finished my database. @TomDixon77was a skinning legend and this was always my favourite skin on any FM it was available for. Many thanks for resurrecting it for FM22. 

@bluestillidie00I'm guessing that it was pure coincidence that you released your Steklo22 at 22:22?

Edited by EnigMattic1

2 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

@Drakestone @bluestillidie00 just in time for me to start my final save now I've almost finished my database. @TomDixon77was a skinning legend and this was always my favourite skin on any FM it was available for. Many thanks for resurrecting it for FM22. 

@bluestillidie00I'm guessing that it was pure coincidence that you released your Steklo22 at 22:22?

absolute coincidence 😂😂 otherwise i would've released it on the 22nd feb 😂

@bluestillidie00

Thank you for making this legendary skin available for FM22. @TomDixon77is a legendary skin maker - it's sad that he doesn't have time and desire to make FM skins. 

I have an issue I'm hoping someone would be able to help me with. 

image.thumb.png.803fabb69b01492ff13921e44da1d6a7.png

image.thumb.png.a74e0bb11aba464fcb19d9392a81748a.png

This lighter box appears on this panel and I cannot locate where it is to fix it. I think if I edit the graphics it will have affect on other panels, so I'm thinking I need to perhaps edit the xml files. It's on the regular tactics screen and tactics during match. 

Also I was wondering how I can remove the background club logo image from the titlebar and restore the normal club logo to appear next to the quick flick? Which code I need to remove and add in the xml file?

TIA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Loving this skin! Only thing I would love to see is a couple of things tweaked which I cannot seem to find a way with this skin in my feeble attempts.

Firstly changing the green of Norwich colours to be darker perhaps or even have parts of the header the club colour. Colour change would be easier but I cant find where its controlled.

Second, on the player profile I used to be able to add a line of code to the player profile to have a player attribute analyser in one of the smaller boxes and it would appear in  the dropdown and selectable. How could I do that with this skin please?

Any advice very welcome indeed :)

• 2 months later...

Hi.

spacer.png

Is there a way, in these menus, for the option we have chosen to be more visible? I don't know if I explain myself well. It's just that when passing the cursor over each of the lines it is not very visible to know which one is selected.
For example in the image above is the training I have selected and it is not noticeable.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, deyno1903 said:

Hi All,

How would I go about changing the match day screen/panels so they look more like, for example, the match day screen/panes from OPZ Elite 2022?

I would think if you added a screenshot, if would make it easier for people to help