Restoring purchase for in-game editor for FM22 via Xbox gamepass for PC

Hi, 

Looking for support from SI as to how to re-redeem the in-game editor I bought in February 2022 (confirmed at the time it did work though I didn't really use it as it didn't have the functionality I wanted - I literally wanted to put my B team into a league as playing as FC Andorra for 9 seasons this hasn't happend but that's besides the point)

I'm playing on XBOX PC gamepass. The store purchase was on a different account to the xbox account but it did work originally. Now having got another month of game pass to play FM some more I cannot access the in game editor. The pen shows up in grey regardless of whether I tick show the in game editor which surely suggests it knows somewhere I have the editor, however I cannot make it clickable now and whenever I go to downloads my sole option is to pay £5.99 (again).

Please can someone who is able to assist reach out to me so I can regain access to what I've paid for. Could something like a restore purchases be considered for future editions. Usually I play through steam but this year the game pass route seemed the most financially viable for me so in new territory regards to this