Adding 'Local Region' as a condition to Player Search

Shrewnaldo

Exactly what it says in the thread title - is it possible, through skinning, to add new conditions to the Player Search screen - specifically, Local Region?

Logically, this would be added under the 'General' sub-menu but anywhere would be great.

EDIT - to be clear, I mean Local Region as in the region of a player's birth. Each location is mapped to a specific region, e.g. Milan in Lombardia. I'm wondering if it would be possible to include the 'Local Region' of a player's birth to the search filters.

Edited by Shrewnaldo

33 minutes ago, Shrewnaldo said:

Exactly what it says in the thread title - is it possible, through skinning, to add new conditions to the Player Search screen - specifically, Local Region?

Logically, this would be added under the 'General' sub-menu but anywhere would be great.

EDIT - to be clear, I mean Local Region as in the region of a player's birth. Each location is mapped to a specific region, e.g. Milan in Lombardia. I'm wondering if it would be possible to include the 'Local Region' of a player's birth to the search filters.

yes it should be possible.
Person search team shortlist views.xml is for one view that you can add it too.

you'll find the info needed in the person properties.xml

14 hours ago, snowofman said:

yes it should be possible.
Person search team shortlist views.xml is for one view that you can add it too.

you'll find the info needed in the person properties.xml

Thanks, I'm not very familiar with skinning but I'll try to figure out what all that means 😁