A screen to show all Traits of players in one place

2feet

Currently its impossible to get an overview of all the traits your players have, all on one screen, so you can see how traits operating in different areas of your formation are interacting with eachother.

This is really important to be able to do because Traits override Team Instructions and override Player Instructions too. They are the single major decisive factor in how your player operates.

So the fact I cannot look at one tformation screen and see how a trait that my AMR is using is actually conflicting with a trait that my MCR is using - that should be possible.

But right now you can only scroll through each individual players screen to look at what their traits are.

There are so many players and each player has multiple traits, that it becomes impossible.

If there was a feature to show a graphic of your current formation, and in each player position it shows a list of the traits for that player.

So imagine the Squad Depth screen, but instead of each box showing a list of players who are strongest in that position, instead it lists all the traits for the player who is currently selected for that position.

So you have a formation screen full of player traits for your currently picked team.

Then you could assess how all the traits of your picked team are interacting with eachother.

This would be a great creative tool.

• 6 months later...