Double Mezzala and Wing's Harmony (4-3-3) [Give me an idea]

Hi guys, I'm going to create a new tactic 4-3-3 with two mezzalas (MEZ) and a RMP. So what do you think are the best wing roles for these two mezzalas? I need your opinions. thanks. ( Atm I've given them Inverted Wing )

We lack of informations here.

Do you Mezz are on attack duty or defense duty? I would say that, if your Mezz are on attack duty, only a winger (and maybe only on Support duty) works well with it. If you have a Mezz attack with IW/IF/every role that cut inside, they’ll walk on each other. Adding to the fact that you play with a RPM, you have nobody on the midfield unless you have IWB (and, if so, Wingers are what looks the best option).

47 dakika önce, CKBrahMa said:

Do you Mezz are on attack duty or defense duty? I would say that, if your Mezz are on attack duty, only a winger (and maybe only on Support duty) works well with it. If you have a Mezz attack with IW/IF/every role that cut inside, they’ll walk on each other. Adding to the fact that you play with a RPM, you have nobody on the midfield unless you have IWB (and, if so, Wingers are what looks the best option).

I think so and you right my friend. I have to make the backs IWB, beacuse the centre so empty and conceding a lot of golals. So both wingers are Wınger (sup) , two IWB and Shadow Striker for them.

Edited by Pulsoy

You can check my topic “Ødegaard as a false 9” to see how you can use the Mezz, but more especially the half-spaces. 

Having the same structure everywhere (2 wingers pairing with Mezz) can make the job easier for the opponent to defend. You should at least have a Mezz-a with a W-s and the other Mezz-s with Winger-a.

31 dakika önce, CKBrahMa said:

You can check my topic “Ødegaard as a false 9” to see how you can use the Mezz, but more especially the half-spaces. 

Having the same structure everywhere (2 wingers pairing with Mezz) can make the job easier for the opponent to defend. You should at least have a Mezz-a with a W-s and the other Mezz-s with Winger-a.

very acceptable suggestion, thanks a lot. I'll try. 

4 часа назад, CKBrahMa сказал:

this is so wrong, answers like this one confuse people, Mezzala can perfectly coexist with IW and IF, by attacking similar spaces they create OVERLOADS.

il y a 23 minutes, parano1c a dit :

this is so wrong, answers like this one confuse people, Mezzala can perfectly coexist with IW and IF, by attacking similar spaces they create OVERLOADS.

This is not “so wrong”. Playing with overloads doesn’t mean to have 2 or more players at the exact same spot. If you look at IRL football, players that are too close is seen as a mistake because it is one.

Having à Mezz-a with a IW/IF very often results in 2 players at the same spot ≠ players forcing plays in the same area to create overload. There are great topic in this forum about overloads. 

Edited by CKBrahMa

27 минут назад, CKBrahMa сказал:

This is not “so wrong”. Playing with overloads doesn’t mean to have 2 or more players at the exact same spot. If you look at IRL football, players that are too close is seen as a mistake because it is one.

Having à Mezz-a with a IW/IF very often results in 2 players at the same spot ≠ players forcing plays in the same area to create overload. There are great topic in this forum about overloads. 

the thing is we are not looking at IRL football mate, if you have a wingback or someone to play the ball to on the wing those 2 players can drift inside, and while 1 of them drags the marker away the other one is being unmarked and gets a chance, there is a lot of successful tactics on this forum using these roles together.

il y a 31 minutes, parano1c a dit :

the thing is we are not looking at IRL football mate, if you have a wingback or someone to play the ball to on the wing those 2 players can drift inside, and while 1 of them drags the marker away the other one is being unmarked and gets a chance, there is a lot of successful tactics on this forum using these roles together.

Clearly, you’re not reading me. It is okay to play in the same “zone/space”, especially to create overloads.

However, playing at the same spot is NEVER a good idea, IRL and IG. Or, in most cases, having both Mezz-a and IW (for instance) results in having 2 players at the same spot, like they could hold hands.

On the other hand, having a Mezz-s with an IF-a could work (but i do prefer Mezz-a with IWB-s). They are going to occupy the same space (for instance, right half-space), but not the same spot (as one being lower than the other).

If you can’t understand that, I can’t help you, mate.

Edited by CKBrahMa

11 минут назад, CKBrahMa сказал:

Clearly, you’re not reading me. It is okay to play in the same “zone/space”, especially to create overloads.

However, playing at the same spot is NEVER a good idea, IRL and IG. Or, in most cases, having both Mezz-a and IW (for instance) results in having 2 players at the same spot, like they could hold hands.

On the other hand, having a Mezz-s with an IF-a could work (but i do prefer Mezz-a with IWB-s). They are going to occupy the same space (for instance, right half-space), but not the same spot (as one being lower than the other).

If you can’t understand that, I can’t help you, mate.

clearly you can't read properly, mate, i said "by attacking similar spaces they create OVERLOADS", and by saying "I would say that, if your Mezz are on attack duty, only a winger (and maybe only on Support duty) works well with it" you are misleading this guy literally by saying other roles won't work wich is wrong, not gonna argue further.

On 20.04.2022 at 15:28, CKBrahMa said:

So two mez-a broken than i fixed it. two mez-s better and more balanced at the moment. Thanks for everything