[Help] Defending wing play - 442

Inspired by this thread, I've been playing with a defending/counter 442 (a formation that I like very much and had success in past FMs).

On FM 22 I've been conceding quite a few goals from wing play and goals being scored few minutes apart… Not just with 442, but other formations. Looking for help on how to defend against crosses (my CDs have good jump reach, I have problems most with low crosses). 

How would you tweak this tactic?

image.thumb.png.1049ad2c8e084dd1ad736f72a2aa2b8c.png

image.thumb.png.f918c6a3e4a0eeb9d67feb74bba57af3.png

Thanks

You have around 50% clean sheets. You lose some matches against bigger clubs as expected, but you also already beat the 'big 3' so I say you are doing quite well honestly! :) 

Are the goals you concede late in the game? Tiredness, lack of concentration, the game already won can make players relax and allow a late goal.

Tks, mate!

One of the problems is that almost all goals are happening from crosses. Other problem is I'm usually conceding one goal after another in a shot period of time. 

Against Sporting it was at 10', 13' and 17', for example. Against Man Utd was something along those lines too

That might be because you are dropping very deep before pressuring the opponent. Low LOE and Press Less Often mean your players stand back for quite some time and distance before trying to get the ball, which gives the position space to progress with the ball to dangerous crossing areas. Try increasing one or both of these pressing triggers and see how it goes.