Attributes on scouting tab

statomatic7

• 10 months later...
43 minutes ago, DumbestGuyInTheRoom said:

Did you ever get anywhere with this? It seems such an obvious omission. I see there's some skins that have managed to get it working.

not clear what you want? just take any skin where this functionality is implemented and compare the files of that skin with the files of your own skin.

This screen requires reasonable skinning knowledge but if you can create a player overview, with slight amendment, you can do this page. 

Pointing to player panel classes with the right properties is the key to getting info. to display on this screen given it's folder and in-game location. I would imagine the properties in particular is an area where many go wrong.

I've bolded the important bits from an extract of my own panel (obviously it won't work in someone else's).

The working panel for this screen is: widgets/scouting centre report card also.

<widget class="player_attributes_panel" file="player/player attributes scouting card panel" id="patt" >
    <translation id="title" translation_id="229822" type="use" value="Attributes" />    
        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pers" set_property="objt" />    
        </widget>

This screen has possibly the same scope as a player overview though if the principles are followed. I've not found any limitations in adding what I wanted anyway... 

Untitled.png

Edited by Loda

51 dakika önce, Loda said:

This screen requires reasonable skinning knowledge but if you can create a player overview, with slight amendment, you can do this page. 

Pointing to player panel classes with the right properties is the key to getting info. to display on this screen given it's folder and in-game location. I would imagine the properties in particular is an area where many go wrong.

I've bolded the important bits from an extract of my own panel (obviously it won't work in someone else's).

The working panel for this screen is: widgets/scouting centre report card also.

<widget class="player_attributes_panel" file="player/player attributes scouting card panel" id="patt" >
    <translation id="title" translation_id="229822" type="use" value="Attributes" />    
        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pers" set_property="objt" />    
        </widget>

This screen has possibly the same scope as a player overview though if the principles are followed. I've not found any limitations in adding what I wanted anyway... 

Untitled.png

Do you plan to publish your skin?

42 minutes ago, Loda said:

I retired from all that a while ago.

I always offer to help people create their own but no one ever takes me up on it. 

That's a shame honestly, if I had more time and a better understanding of skinning I'd love to have had a mentor.

14 hours ago, DumbestGuyInTheRoom said:

Did you ever get anywhere with this? It seems such an obvious omission. I see there's some skins that have managed to get it working.

Hi mate, I did for FM23, This was a screenshot for FM22.