More Goals? Too few goals per game day

Mal was allgemeines, findet ihr auch das viele Ergebnisse oft 1:0 sind? Ich finde das allgemein wenig Tore am Spieltag immer passieren, ist mir schon beim FM21 aufgefallen. Liegt das an irgendeinem File oder ist das bei euch auch so?  :angel:

Ich rede von den anderen Mannschaften in deiner Liga, nicht von den Ergebnissen von deinem eigenen Team.

Habt ihr auch die Erfahrung? Habe es in Deutschland, England und aktuell in Spanien so gehabt wenn ich in den Ligen unterwegs war....

GOOGLE TRANSLATE: 

Something general, do you also think that many results are often 1:0? I find that there are generally only a few goals on the day of the match, I noticed it at FM21. Is it because of some file or is it the same for you? :fishing rod: I'm talking about the other teams in your league, not your own team's results. Do you also have the experience? I had it in Germany, England and currently in Spain when I was out and about in the leagues....

4 hours ago, DarJ said:

He's just saying that he has noticed that the result between a lot of the AI teams when they play eachother is mostly 1-0

its the same poster, he is wanting a response since nobody has replied to his question since Sunday.

In answer to OP, i'll quickly check the 6 teams alphabetically in my league and check their results so far this season

Season 38/39

18 games played for Villa, 3 results were 1 nil, 2 wins and a loss.

16 games for Blackburn, 3 results 1 nil, 1 win and 2 losses

17 games for Brighton, 4 results 1 nil, 2 wins a 2 losses

15 games for Burnley, 2 results 1 nil, both losses

17 games for Cardiff, 2 results 1 nil,  a win and a loss

16 games for Chelsea, 2 results 1 nil, both wins