Changing Boot Colours

Hey! I am hoping someone can help me with an issue I have.

I am trying to get access to the images for boot colours in FM22. I know you can extract them with the resource archiver, as noted by Bluestillidie in another topic. However, any time I load up the FM22 resource archiver it just crashes - like closes down as soon as I start it up. I have tried installing, reinstalling, reinstalling on different HDDs etc. so not sure what the issue is.

Fully aware that I cannot allocate boots to certain players, that's not an issue, I just want to get rid of two or three of the colours by overwriting their image file with one of the boot colours I do like. Would it be possible for someone who can access the archiver to extract the boots for me, please? Not really sure how else to get access to them without a working archiver.

Thank you if anyone can help me out!

Le 14/04/2022 à 22:25, kad38 a dit :

I would be interested guys please too.... because this year the color boots are very dark yellow green etc etc we don't see them ingame.... I hope you will succeed @statomatic7 @sweetcarroll92

new here ??