The best signing ever!!

tigersfc24

I'm the Arsenal manager. My best signing was Sergio Aguero - AM/FC for Atletico Madrid.

He is incrediable. I tell you what he puts most of my other Strikers to shame (David Villa, Torres from Liverpool, Eto'o) and he has always got me out of a pickle. If want to buy the best striker in the world then it's got to be SERGIO AGUERO (and he only 20 years old).

Mind you you will have to be playing foir a very high profile club as he priced at £19.25m and thats alot money in this game. And to add insult to injury I got him FREE. Just don't ask me how. :thup::thup:

i cant even buy any good player without them wanting 50mill.

My entire attack cost me around £26 million all together. That's Sinclair, Witsel, Sturridge, Boudebouz, Saivet, Pogrebnyak, Aquino, Van der Vaart, Elano and Alvarez. Those in bold have just joined and those in italics came on Bosmans.

You don't have to spend a fortune to get quality players...

I can't buy players without them demanding £325 p/w, i just can't spend that, im already over my £2000 wage budget

What league are you in now with I guessing Walsall? I'm sure there's some good loans you can take from the Championship and co...

I was a casual £113k per week (about 10-20%) over my wage budget last season...

The funner part is that the board were still hailing my apparently glorious name and offering me a new contract as Napoli, Tottenham and co were after me...

Im in BBS with Sutton Utd, i started a career game. The main problem was, Sutton Utd had just been promoted to BBS when i joined, therefore only had greyed out players, i went abit mad with who i signed, therefore i had 2 players (N'Gotty and Diallo) with £1000 p/w. Diallo has gone, and N'gotty is now 38, if i sign a replacement he can go to :) hopefully problem solved

Luton -30 points, sold parkin for 150k. Only got 20k to spend. Bought makela for 16k from hearts(he scored 23), gillespie for 1k (8 assists). Loaned treacy and pericard long term and lansbury for 3 months, finished 16th. Would have finished 2nd without the 30 points, quality stuff

Neither are you, so feel free to stay out of it.

I have no problem with the thread, so I don't feel the need to stay out of it. You, on the other hand, see it as pointless. So I just thought I'd ask you why it mattered.

I have no problem with the thread, so I don't feel the need to stay out of it. You, on the other hand, see it as pointless. So I just thought I'd ask you why it mattered.

It matters because there are more important issues about this game to discuss rather than one person who manipulates the game in such a way that he gains an unfair advantage ;)

Even if I did have a problem with the thread, why would that mean that I should keep out of it?

It matters because there are more important issues about this game to discuss rather than one person who manipulates the game in such a way that he gains an unfair advantage ;)

Even if I did have a problem with the thread, why would that mean that I should keep out of it?

I simply pointed out that you weren't being forced to stay in it if you don't like it.

As for your other point, the forum is for discussing any aspect of the game you want. There's nothing wrong with having a discussion about your best ever signing.

I simply pointed out that you weren't being forced to stay in it if you don't like it.

As for your other point, the forum is for discussing any aspect of the game you want. There's nothing wrong with having a discussion about your best ever signing.

Sorry, I was under the impression that SI advocated cheating.

this is this weeks winner of my coverted 'most pointless thread of the week' title..

not only about the most well known player in the game, its about arsenal AND he cheated to get him AND he's already got 100,000 strikers AND he hasnt even bothered giving us his stats... goals /game etc...

congrats.... you can come pick redeem your 12p coupon at any poundstretcher store near you

take it since u cheat to get these players that u probably restart after a defeat to try reverse the result. this thread its bloody pointless. how can it be ''best signing ever'' when u cheated to sign them?? iv signed him for tottenham in my game and cost me 42M, and u get him for free hahahahahaha

Archived