Youth Tournaments (FM 22.4.0 Update)

Just for those who were wondering the following files were all thanks to Majesticeternity with his amazing FM21 Youth Tournament Databases.. With permission I was able to get some of them up and working for FM22 for those who were looking to add them into FM22. For more information as to what the tournaments were here is the link for his FM21 information.. For those who wanted to learn more about the tournaments. The files I list below are Verified through FM22 editor

FM 22 Files Are below.. As i verify the others I will be adding them to the thread

Thanks to @nicholas.shen for fixing the files in the zip file below

1923371014_YouthTournaments(updatedfor22.4).zip

Edited by Fmfan00

• Fmfan00 changed the title to Youth Tournaments (FM 22.4.0 Update)
4 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

you load all files like you any other file so when you create you fm save you load all 8 files

Ah sorry for the confusion. For the first division files there are three different versions. Are these supposed to be separated and only choose one? or do you load all three of them? 

18 minutes ago, Boyle.se said:

Ah sorry for the confusion. For the first division files there are three different versions. Are these supposed to be separated and only choose one? or do you load all three of them? 

Here boyle... 

Here are the files from last year.. I just made them playable for FM22... It explains the difference between all 3 files... they fit different leagues and such so I use all 8 of the files...  but this link shows and explains everything about all 7 files

1st Division Elite | 1st Division B,II,U21s | 1st Division U19s | 2nd Division | 3rd Division

I had the feeling that above files had also the other cups. Like Ibercup and stuff like that 

Edited by MrGizMo

i select all files but only norway. villarreal yellow cup miami, disney cup international, jeju international football tournament, ibercup, icc futures, galway, dublin, supercupni, disney soccer showcase, dallas cup, balkan international cup, elite neon cup, mare nostrum cup denver, cup denmark, aalborg city cup, haderslev cup and africa youth cup appears in game

what i need to do for play with all competitions?

On 16/04/2022 at 18:25, MrGizMo said:

1st Division Elite | 1st Division B,II,U21s | 1st Division U19s | 2nd Division | 3rd Division

I had the feeling that above files had also the other cups. Like Ibercup and stuff like that 

files are in my April 8th post for those ones

As I had commented above, whenever I started a new game, even though I selected all the youth competition files, many times most of them did not appear in the game, since fm19 I had been asking myself what the problem was and finally I found the answer .
Tournaments are based on countries, (Spain, Italy, England...) and WHENEVER you have a DB for a country that serves as the basis for some youth competition, that competition will not appear in the game, example: if you have DB "Italy up to division 6" in your editor data folder, no italy based youth competition will appear (pisa world cup, italy world cup, florence cup, venezia cup...), but all others from other countries will appear normally.
So, the solution is: go to each competition and remove the base country, leaving only the continent, so we can really enjoy all 92 existing youth competitions by using all the files together

1 hour ago, igorlv said:

As I had commented above, whenever I started a new game, even though I selected all the youth competition files, many times most of them did not appear in the game, since fm19 I had been asking myself what the problem was and finally I found the answer .
Tournaments are based on countries, (Spain, Italy, England...) and WHENEVER you have a DB for a country that serves as the basis for some youth competition, that competition will not appear in the game, example: if you have DB "Italy up to division 6" in your editor data folder, no italy based youth competition will appear (pisa world cup, italy world cup, florence cup, venezia cup...), but all others from other countries will appear normally.
So, the solution is: go to each competition and remove the base country, leaving only the continent, so we can really enjoy all 92 existing youth competitions by using all the files together

You are the lengend!

Would you be so kind to help verify the file for 1st Division U19s? The rest worked fine.

I followed your advice to remove the nation from all the cups but couldn't get it verified.

I think Fmfan00 has taken out 2 cups in his file as well.

Here I attached the original file from Majesticeternity's post.

Youth Tournaments.zip

12 horas atrás, nicholas.shen disse:

You are the lengend!

Would you be so kind to help verify the file for 1st Division U19s? The rest worked fine.

I followed your advice to remove the nation from all the cups but couldn't get it verified.

Youth Tournaments.zip 203 kB · 1 download

sorry, i'm only have the fm21 game and editor

Through trial and error, I found the below three cups (which are set to run in Jan - Feb) causing the error.

Alicante Cup

Asturias International Cup

Mare Nostrum Cup Denver

As soon as I took them out, the U19 file could pass the verification smoothly.

It will be much appreciate if anyone can guide me how to resolve it without removing those three cups.

Attachement removed as I found some of the match rule incorrect.

Edited by nicholas.shen

On 19/04/2022 at 08:10, nicholas.shen said:

You are the lengend!

Youth Tournaments.zip 203.58 kB · 9 downloads

Hi @nicholas.shen do you have the files verified for FM22 with the fix @igorlv found?

2 hours ago, joe5p said:

Hi @nicholas.shen do you have the files verified for FM22 with the fix @igorlv found?

All credits go to the original author Majesticeternity.

Here are the changes I have made:

1) Remove the nation in each competition.

2) Remove the fixture index and tick the checkbox "Use default fixture rules for nation/continent".

3) For 1st Division U19s All Clubs, remove the following 4 cups from the competition list.

Alicante Cup, Asturias International Cup, Mare Nostrum Cup Denver, Sevilla International Cup

4) Verify rule with 22.4 database.

I have loaded all files and played myself for about 3 years. No more missing cup. With the change 2) mentioned above, all cups shall apply the correct rules as expected e.g. U18/U19 cups are restriced to the correct ages.

However I don't recommend to load it for those leagues which have their own youth league & cup. As it can easily make the youth players tied up with the hard schedule.

Youth Tournaments (updated for 22.4).zip

On 06/05/2022 at 20:02, nicholas.shen said:

All credits go to the original author Majesticeternity.

Here are the changes I have made:

1) Remove the nation in each competition.

2) Remove the fixture index and tick the checkbox "Use default fixture rules for nation/continent".

3) For 1st Division U19s All Clubs, remove the following 4 cups from the competition list.

Alicante Cup, Asturias International Cup, Mare Nostrum Cup Denver, Sevilla International Cup

4) Verify rule with 22.4 database.

I have loaded all files and played myself for about 3 years. No more missing cup. With the change 2) mentioned above, all cups shall apply the correct rules as expected e.g. U18/U19 cups are restriced to the correct ages.

However I don't recommend to load it for those leagues which have their own youth league & cup. As it can easily make the youth players tied up with the hard schedule.

Youth Tournaments (updated for 22.4).zip 206 kB · 25 downloads

thanks Nich i put your file in the opening post..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...