How is this possible? This must be a bug...

1 hour ago, CARRERA said:

It seems they play with a very low intensity. You can easily replicate that and have the same results. But properbly dont mind winning too often.

Well, I can play this game 10 times with the tactic that Watford has used and I can swear that I won't get one draw out of this because the AI will always find a way to score... Also, since the experts here tend to always give examples from real life, what I can tell you is that in real life football, defending is actually way way more demanding than attacking... Cant understand SI's logic here... Seems like sitting deep for 90 minutes is like drinking coffee at Starbucks for SI...

3 hours ago, crusadertsar said:

Let me guess you are using highest intensity gegenpress tactic? Maybe your team is not cut out for such football?

Still doesn't make sense that the opposition look like they've gone for a stroll in the park.

Surely one would have to exert a decent chunk of energy to defend such a high intensity attacking tactics and not be down 4 or 5 goals.

Edited by khodder

1 hour ago, goku4 said:

Seems like sitting deep for 90 minutes is like drinking coffee at Starbucks for SI...

Yeah, but that’s another topic. Teams tend to be overly passive from time to time for whatever reason. 

however what I can tell you is, that I regularly tune down the intensity to preserve energy, if I’m in lead. especially in euro cup weeks and I think it works well.

in the end it’s a game.. and you even won so why complain 🤷‍♂️

9 hours ago, ljtdiver04 said:

I think it is just a bug for the "[opponent] formation" tab, because this happened to me as well. However, when I changed it from the formation to stats tab it shows that their players are actually tired

Oh, I need to check that. I hope that it is true, because otherwise it would be a gamebreaker...

10 hours ago, khodder said:

Still doesn't make sense that the opposition look like they've gone for a stroll in the park.

Surely one would have to exert a decent chunk of energy to defend such a high intensity attacking tactics and not be down 4 or 5 goals.

Thank you mate... People here, especially mods and the more experienced ones are really defending this game like it is their own lifetime achievement product... According to them, the game is perfect... Ask opponents of Liverpool, how they feel like when they got a 0-0 at Anfield... Even if I play maximum intensity etc... doesnt change the fact that it demands extreme efforts to defend for 90 minutes... If it is not a visual bug, then my opponent was just chilling and my dumb players were just running in a circle for 90 minutes...

12 hours ago, crusadertsar said:

Let me guess you are using highest intensity gegenpress tactic? Maybe your team is not cut out for such football?

So what? I dont complain about the fitness condition of my own players, but rather of the opponent... Irl, when City or Liverpool face a park the bus team, they usually are patient and hope that the opposition will become tired and will make more mistakes... In my screenshot, you can see that SI interprets park the bus as a very stamina-friendly way of playing football...

This is a bug. Happens every match for me my own players stamina updates at the bottom of the screen but if you don't move from the formation screen for the opposition then it doesn't update. Just switch views and go back to their formation and it will update

8 hours ago, goku4 said:

So what? I dont complain about the fitness condition of my own players, but rather of the opponent... Irl, when City or Liverpool face a park the bus team, they usually are patient and hope that the opposition will become tired and will make more mistakes... In my screenshot, you can see that SI interprets park the bus as a very stamina-friendly way of playing football...

Why would this be wrong ? If your moving less then your opponent why would you expect them to have a larger stamina drain.   They obviously didn't attack very much and probably played with the ball around their back line alot. It looks like it was mostly Chilwell that was doing any running.  

Still looks about right to me.

15 hours ago, craigd84 said:

im shocked at the amount of people either, not understanding of this post or are blatantly ignoring it and pretending its not a thing.

This forum is like that since years... Mods and some of the more experienced users are taking it personally and are offended when someone is criticizing or moaning about the game...

I’m not sure what you want out of this thread. There’s not a lot anyone here can do about it. This kind of reminds of being at the airport where some flight gets canceled and you run up to the Airport Information desk and start giving the guy/girl behind the desk some stick…

I mean come on guys, at least try to put things a little into perspective here. I’m sure there are some people would like to help but it’s just an impossible task you put people into. There are channels you can use more effectively. 

Just some friendly advice here 👍

Edited by Loversleaper