What to tweak to better and more solid against the bigger teams...

I was wondering, im doing fine atm with this tactic (and ofc. Real is a big club) at home games and against not big team away. But everytime i meet Bayern im getting smashed against them. I was asking myself where should i focus on or what should i tweak from this tactic to make it more solid and better to beat teams like Bayern more easier somehow. 

The tactic looks abit fun but it works fine with some rly nice plays thru the middle aswell and espec. with a fast striker upfront (soon hopefully Mbappe ;)) but against teams like Bayern i see my team struggling. And i have just 1 try and fail again and again, dont want to reload it or something. I see im getting pressed and my team has a hard time to play carefully out the pressure and move up further on the pitch to attack and making solid attacks is hard aswell. Im asking myself where should i look to make just a few tweaks to be more effective but not lose my tactic formation if thats possible. Id like to get some advice on this, thank you in advance. 

Real tac.png

You combine the TIs: 'play out of defense'; 'take short kicks' and 'distribute to center backs'.  Also, you have both fullbacks on attack and both CMs getting forwards, so if you are pressed, the only high-percentage passing options for your center backs are each other and the DM; or to make difficult long range passes upfield.  You have some great players, so maybe they can make those passes but they will be low percentage.

You could take off all of those TIs and let your good players adjust to the situation.  You could put your RB or LB on FB(s) and/or put Kroos on DLP(s).

28 minutes ago, f.zaarour said:

Im asking myself where should i look to make just a few tweaks to be more effective but not lose my tactic formation if thats possible. Id like to get some advice on this, thank you in advance.

Aside from the obvious, which is that your right flank is completely exposed if you lose possession high up the pitch (FBat + MEZat), you could try making the following tweaks to increase your defensive solidity in tougher games:

• Higher Line Of Engagement -> Standard Line Of Engagement
  • Remove Counter-Press
  • Remove Counter

These are some minor tweaks which shouldn't change your overall playstyle too much, but could make you harder to play through.

However, although you said you want to keep it, I would definitely give your formation a second though. I've seen people use this shape before and can imagine it working well in attack, but with the formation being your defensive shape in FM, I personally find it completely unrealistic (no team defends in such a lopsided shape). I can imagine big gaps appearing all over the pitch once your MEZ is pulled out of position to close down his right side, which then has consequences for the rest of your formation.