How do I remove Chelsea Embargo in 22.4 Patch?

RockinJoe

How do I remove Chelsea's transfer embargo in the 22.4 patch? I know I will require the data editor for this one, so would like to know how to remove the embargo. The embargo dates are blank in the new patch and yet the embargo still shows up.

If you add an embargo that lasts 1 day, does it overwrite the other one?

Another thing that could be worth a go is removing Abramovic in the editor.

I've not actually been able to have a proper look since the update, but hopefully this might work?

3 hours ago, Junkhead said:

I've not actually been able to have a proper look since the update, but hopefully this might work?

Don't know if it works, but smart thought.

16 hours ago, Junkhead said:

Just tried it, and it worked! Thanks for your suggestion!

1 hour ago, Junkhead said:

Which part? The one day embargo? Gives me hope there is a way to get around the Russian ban!

Just speculation, but I'd assume one way around the Russian ban is to literally swap them with a different country. Something like the CIS or USSR would work. Set them to Europe, move all Russian cities, competitions, weather, teams, players etc. over to them, rename them Russia and then change the original Russia's name to the nation you swapped them with and remove Europe from their continent to deactivate them. You'd then also need to set up league rules for the "new" Russia.

The Nations League would need a slight edit to include the "new" Russia too. Euro and WC qualifiers I believe would update to include the new nation automatically, as should youth competitions. I believe they're specifically set up to exclude the old Russia based on it's unique ID number, so by moving everything over you'd get around that. European club competitions update automatically for new nations added to Europe. I'd assume SI blocked the old Russia specifically, so using a nation like USSR instead should work, just in case they blocked them too you could even use a nation like Ireland or something instead (although then fake players would probably have Irish names, newgens should still be ok though).

2 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Just speculation, but I'd assume one way around the Russian ban is to literally swap them with a different country. Something like the CIS or USSR would work. Set them to Europe, move all Russian cities, competitions, weather, teams, players etc. over to them, rename them Russia and then change the original Russia's name to the nation you swapped them with and remove Europe from their continent to deactivate them. You'd then also need to set up league rules for the "new" Russia.

The Nations League would need a slight edit to include the "new" Russia too. Euro and WC qualifiers I believe would update to include the new nation automatically, as should youth competitions. I believe they're specifically set up to exclude the old Russia based on it's unique ID number, so by moving everything over you'd get around that. European club competitions update automatically for new nations added to Europe. I'd assume SI blocked the old Russia specifically, so using a nation like USSR instead should work, just in case they blocked them too you could even use a nation like Ireland or something instead (although then fake players would probably have Irish names, newgens should still be ok though).

I have seen a couple of posts here and there that give me the impression that editor files created in 22.1 & 22.3 for Russia and Belarus (IE. Adding a third playable tier) could be useful too. Once they are loaded into the editor and verified into 22.4, Russian and Belarusian clubs still qualify for European competition. Cannot find any such files though.

31 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

I have seen a couple of posts here and there that give me the impression that editor files created in 22.1 & 22.3 for Russia and Belarus (IE. Adding a third playable tier) could be useful too. Once they are loaded into the editor and verified into 22.4, Russian and Belarusian clubs still qualify for European competition. Cannot find any such files though.

hmm, doesn't appear to be the case for me. I have an old Russian file (expanded it to a 20 team league) and trying that on 22.4 no Russian teams qualify for Europe still.

1 hour ago, rusty217 said:

hmm, doesn't appear to be the case for me. I have an old Russian file (expanded it to a 20 team league) and trying that on 22.4 no Russian teams qualify for Europe still.

😔 That's my theory shot then 

15 hours ago, Junkhead said:

Which part? The one day embargo? Gives me hope there is a way to get around the Russian ban!

13 hours ago, rusty217 said:

regarding the russian club ban 

I believe the issue is in this file below

remove it from all sub folders 2200-2040

I have my own UEFA structure and doing this has allowed russian clubs to play in Europe

I also have set Russia to be a full FIFA member as I also have a restructured World Cup/Euros and didnt want to redo these

one way to check it is working look at the russian national squad with that file in place the squad is blank/delete it the squad populates with the real players

e1af15221434ba704743e2f989fc0c6b.png

Edited by Roy Race 9

7 hours ago, Roy Race 9 said:

regarding the russian club ban 

I believe the issue is in this file below

remove it from all sub folders 2200-2040

I have my own UEFA structure and doing this has allowed russian clubs to play in Europe

I also have set Russia to be a full FIFA member as I also have a restructured World Cup/Euros and didnt want to redo these

one way to check it is working look at the russian national squad with that file in place the squad is blank/delete it the squad populates with the real players

e1af15221434ba704743e2f989fc0c6b.png

It isn't. Russian clubs are still banned from Europe without that file.

Yours appear because you have your own UEFA structure that would draw teams the way you set it up to, rather than the default way. Same for World Cup/Euros. I don't think Russia were ever removed as a full FIFA member, just the default versions of those competitions are specifically told to ignore Russia, so creating your own (or editing the existing ones to remove that instruction) would be enough to get Russia playing internationals again.

Deleting that file may un-fake the team. But it appears that's all.

22 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Think only rebuild European cups do that. That would make sense as the embargo should be in the European Cup file, not the National competition.

17 hours ago, rusty217 said:

It isn't. Russian clubs are still banned from Europe without that file.

Yours appear because you have your own UEFA structure that would draw teams the way you set it up to, rather than the default way. Same for World Cup/Euros. I don't think Russia were ever removed as a full FIFA member, just the default versions of those competitions are specifically told to ignore Russia, so creating your own (or editing the existing ones to remove that instruction) would be enough to get Russia playing internationals again.

Deleting that file may un-fake the team. But it appears that's all.

Hi

Russia are removed they are not a member since the latest update

as regards russian clubs could well be due to my created structure, I was just offering a workaround

cheers

dc831d758d8345ce5965015ca12216c0.jpg

On 30/03/2022 at 11:09, RockinJoe said:

How do I remove Chelsea's transfer embargo in the 22.4 patch? I know I will require the data editor for this one, so would like to know how to remove the embargo. The embargo dates are blank in the new patch and yet the embargo still shows up.

the issue with Chelsea is not just a straight transfer embargo-they will start as being in the process of being taken over so the embargo is part of that 

if it was just an embargo I could remove it for you in your saved game, if it is just a transfer embargo send me your save 

Edited by Roy Race 9

21 hours ago, rusty217 said:

They haven't been removed. Just loaded up the editor to check. The full member box is already ticked, nothing to edit there.

correct my mistake was working on another file where I had removed a few countries from FIFA so my mistake totally ;)