Full Version FM22 Xbox

OllieF07

Why is it not possible to get the full version of FM on the Xbox, does Xbox not allow or is it too complicated? I would really like to see the full version so team talks, the ability to download and manage lower down league's and press conferences etc would be in. Would be great

• 1 month later...

'Touch' or 'Xbox' are actually the best versions. The sheer amount of pointless emails you get on full fat are annoying. 

It is great you get to focus on building  the team and playing games a lot more. It would be nice if they added more coaching features, but things like press conferences and pre season meetings, recruitment meetings, coaching meetings get annoying. 

• 1 month later...
On 30/05/2022 at 10:51, The _Captain said:

'Touch' or 'Xbox' are actually the best versions. The sheer amount of pointless emails you get on full fat are annoying. 

It is great you get to focus on building  the team and playing games a lot more. It would be nice if they added more coaching features, but things like press conferences and pre season meetings, recruitment meetings, coaching meetings get annoying. 

I totally agree!! I've been playing all the championship manager games, and Football manager till i believe 2009 orso.. I stopped playing it when it took me to much time on pointless team talks, player talks, stupid press conferences, creating tactis, creating trainings etc. This xbox version made me hooked on FM once again. I just wanna buy players, make a tactic, and nothing else. The only thing i woul love to see is more selectable leaques. Or a bigger player database to play with. Im now 11 seasons in FM2022, and it feels like the players i can buy are becoming less and less, and i would love to see i can play more than 30 seasons.

Edited by ronaldinjooo

On 30/06/2022 at 16:58, ronaldinjooo said:

I totally agree!! I've been playing all the championship manager games, and Football manager till i believe 2009 orso.. I stopped playing it when it took me to much time on pointless team talks, player talks, stupid press conferences, creating tactis, creating trainings etc. This xbox version made me hooked on FM once again. I just wanna buy players, make a tactic, and nothing else. The only thing i woul love to see is more selectable leaques. Or a bigger player database to play with. Im now 11 seasons in FM2022, and it feels like the players i can buy are becoming less and less, and i would love to see i can play more than 30 seasons.

I think if you are playing on PC and Mac you can go beyond 30 seasons. 

It also let's you add enough leagues to get about 50k of players.