[Discussion] Defense, attack and support setting for roles?

MatiasDFS

So, now we are close to the final winter update on mobile, this version was a really big jump, mostly in terms of UI and chance to use a bigger database, so i think the new one should focus on tactics, the actual gameplay and how all the game system works. From what ive read on the general forums the negative to a lot of features request is how it will affect the game 'speed' as FMM has a lot of depth but still keeps that fast gameplay experience we all love. So starting from this we have some options, new roles for example, i think it would be cool (complete wingback, ramdeuter, etc) but i dont feel like we need it honestly, new instructions maybe? that sounds a lot better but i dont have any new idea or something from the PC version im eager to have so i wont suggest anything in this aspect. So my suggestion is, why not adding this 3 instructions for every role like the desktop version? it would be like having x3 options to suit our players (also probably hard to develop 😆, but lets not go there) but i would honestly be really happy with the new version being fmm22 +this +a new league (for example) so could be hard to do but also the only thing to focus 100% on it. i think this could be great cause what i notice missing the most while setting up tactics is for example indicating my CAM i want him 100% focused on attacking, or making my wingers help a bit more on defense without actually losing the wingers due to changing their role, etc. Its just an idea i would love to discuss so if anyone wants to write any opinion about it it would be great 😁.