[Suggestion] Opposition instructions - never use Hard Tackling option

Bevan11

I would like to an option to never use hard tackling.

I don't want my team to play dirty, and I don't want the increased risk of injuries that it brings.

But I do want to accept my AM's other helpful suggestions on closing down, show opposition onto weaker foot etc.

So before I start every game I have turn off all the AM's suggestions on which opposition players to tackle hard.

And I have to do it during the game when the AM makes more random suggestions to do this.

This should be a once-only option. Perhaps when setting up tactics.

If not then even just once per match rather than having to turn it off for every player.

image.png.5f957538221513dca4e8a2d3a9ed967a.png

Edited by Bevan11

• Bevan11 changed the title to [Suggestion] Opposition instructions - never use Hard Tackling option

I hope to understand that your suggestion already exist in the game; plus I would call it "conflict". Telling a player to Show Onto Weaker Feet, but not in hard mode (that option already exist) is conflict with what's the purpose of what already exist in the game. What you are suggest is putting a "pressure" on weak feet, but this can achieved with various methods. 

27 minutes ago, fc.cadoni said:

I hope to understand that your suggestion already exist in the game; plus I would call it "conflict". Telling a player to Show Onto Weaker Feet, but not in hard mode (that option already exist) is conflict with what's the purpose of what already exist in the game. What you are suggest is putting a "pressure" on weak feet, but this can achieved with various methods. 

I think you have misunderstood my suggestion.
I am not wanting any change to the show onto weaker foot behaviour.