Opposition Instructions FM22

I have set my OI's on the my tactic screen according to how I want the opponents specific positions to be handled.

But before each game, I must go in and manually "enable" the instructions for my players.

If I do not, the instructions are not active for the match.

Am I missing something? I want the same OI for every match, regardless of opponent.

You are correct, this is how it currently functions in the game and you'll have to set it each time.

I believe it's already been raised as a feature request to SI, but you could of course always post this as a suggestion again & emphasize

• 2 weeks later...

On 17/03/2022 at 23:42, Dereka said:

You are correct, this is how it currently functions in the game and you'll have to set it each time.

I believe it's already been raised as a feature request to SI, but you could of course always post this as a suggestion again & emphasize

Thats not how it currently works in the game. By default when you go to matchday, the screen you see for OIs is showing you specific player OIs, if you click that icon it will change to specific position OI.  You need to select the the little icon and shift select the whole group, it will then show you each and every player that has been given OIs.  Do a search on the forums, I have explained it many times and I even did a video explaining it. Its a bit of a UI annoyance that I wish SI would address, because it naturally leads people to think its not 'activated' when it actually is.

OIS.png.90e9a5aacc47d837c28e46e5ceef5362.png