How do people manage to play gegenpressing through a whole season?

I see all those uploaded "exploit" tactics and all of them have like 6 7 players with "Attack" duties and max. LOE etc... Meanwhile there is me, who has like 3 players with "Attack" duty, playing just high LOE and still after the 60th minute all my players have zero stamina... What am I doing wrong? Almost every single game, I am giving away leads after the 60th minute... I know, playing Gegenpressing with Brighton may not be a good idea, however, comparing my tactic to the ones uploaded here or on fm-base, I at least expect some kind of a more solid defence and less stamina draining...

Think a lot has to do with pre season. I have just finished a season with max pressing and high lines, some players cope fine with small rotation. But someone like Declan Rice, who is a fitness machine in the game, currently 18 stamina and natural fitness, is buggered by 55-65mins every game since ten games into the season. Even given him full week of rest twice, what I put it down to is him being the latest player in re joining the squad for pre season. Also other players constantly on international duty are always getting knackered, like Bennacer and Soucek. 
I think you need two full weeks of a high intensity fitness regime early before commencing friendlies. Seems as though most of my players who received this stand up better

10 hours ago, StabbyMcGinge said:

Don't use the most popular tactics from curation sites, they're garbage.

Impossible to answer any questions without seeing your tactic.

I have never and will never use those tactics. Most fun part of this game for me is to actually create your own tactics and play... Somehow, I am just wondering how these tactics work... I dont even play with max LOE and full pressure and yet my players are braindead after the 60th minute. Looking at the instructions of these uploaded tactics, I am always surprised about the results... 

2 hours ago, goku4 said:

Looking at the instructions of these uploaded tactics, I am always surprised about the results... 

Without looking too much into it, I'd have a guess at certain figures being frozen when the tests are being ran 

Currently playing with a tweak of preset Gegenpress tactic, switching from BBM to Mez and DLP De to DLP Su. Having to deal with EPL, FA, Carabao, Europa League fixture scheduling. Having 3 players for each position. For example, WB Su Right is: Regular, Impact Sub and Youngster. In FA match playing with a team 2 leagues lower than me; Impact Sub will start and Youngster is on the bench; while Regular starter having a day off for Europa League fixture for example. Carabao Cup is not priority from club; so youngster will start at first XI. 

46 minutes ago, fc.cadoni said:

Currently playing with a tweak of preset Gegenpress tactic, switching from BBM to Mez and DLP De to DLP Su. Having to deal with EPL, FA, Carabao, Europa League fixture scheduling. Having 3 players for each position. For example, WB Su Right is: Regular, Impact Sub and Youngster. In FA match playing with a team 2 leagues lower than me; Impact Sub will start and Youngster is on the bench; while Regular starter having a day off for Europa League fixture for example. Carabao Cup is not priority from club; so youngster will start at first XI. 

Yeah mate, seems like having 2 players for each position is not enough in this game... Especially, if you play in the PL... I am just wondering, how Liverpool manages it irl with a squad of like 14 15 first team players... In this game, after playing full 90 minutes, your players are braindead in the next game. You have to change the whole team every single game... And then, after a while, your star players start complaining about the game time...

For me personally I feel that no team in the world will press continuously for 90 minutes. They will pick there times to press and other times will fall back into their defensive shape and await for the moment to apply their press when it arises. I'd translate this in fm terms by choosing when you push your trigger press/loe to the max and then drop it back down after a certain amount of time. This might not be a fool proof way of doing it but it allows me to maintain fitness in my team while maintaining control of the ball also helps. 

On 16/03/2022 at 11:04, goku4 said:

Yeah mate, seems like having 2 players for each position is not enough in this game... Especially, if you play in the PL... I am just wondering, how Liverpool manages it irl with a squad of like 14 15 first team players... In this game, after playing full 90 minutes, your players are braindead in the next game. You have to change the whole team every single game... And then, after a while, your star players start complaining about the game time...

The answer to your irl question is “they don’t”.  Firstly, their squad is much larger than that and secondly they spend a lot more time controlling games and hence resting with the ball than they’re given credit for. I’m afraid the idea that Liverpool gegenpress and play high octane football for 90+ minutes is a myth.

Not trying to defend those exploit tactics, but since i started doing strong/hard (whatever is the word on FM) pre-seasons, my team started to cope better with hi-pressure tactics throughout the season.

Cheers,
Bitner