[Suggestion] New Celebrations in the Match Engine

Bmknl

Football is all about emotion and FM does a pretty good job of simulating this experience. However, I just saw Fati score the winning goal in the world cup final in the 89th minute and celebrate like he scored against his local pub team. I would like to see new celebrations in general according to the occasion (friendly vs important match/derby, 1-0 vs 6-0 etc.) or just for cup finals if possible ;) 

• SI Staff
On 15/03/2022 at 17:40, Bmknl said:

Football is all about emotion and FM does a pretty good job of simulating this experience. However, I just saw Fati score the winning goal in the world cup final in the 89th minute and celebrate like he scored against his local pub team. I would like to see new celebrations in general according to the occasion (friendly vs important match/derby, 1-0 vs 6-0 etc.) or just for cup finals if possible ;) 

Thanks for the contribution! If you have any suggestions feel free to post some in here so I can forward on.

Tangentially related. It would be a nice touch for teams and technical area staff to linger on the pitch at the full time whistle. Captains, model citizens/professionals go walk over and shake hands with the ref.

Some or the whole away team walking over to the away support. This could be tied to personality and length of time at the club. Leaders, professionals, fan favorites, and icons leading the way over regardless of result, while mercenaries, ambitious, and spineless players may be more likely to avoid the fans after a bad performance.  

Home team walking over to the crowd and giving away their shirt. Celebrating after signature wins (in the latter half of the season, in '6-pointer' matches with regards to current league position)

Players surrounding a goalie after a clean sheet or the man of the match. International teammates or former teammates coming together to chat post match.

• SI Staff
On 21/03/2022 at 13:33, Harper said:

Tangentially related. It would be a nice touch for teams and technical area staff to linger on the pitch at the full time whistle. Captains, model citizens/professionals go walk over and shake hands with the ref.

Some or the whole away team walking over to the away support. This could be tied to personality and length of time at the club. Leaders, professionals, fan favorites, and icons leading the way over regardless of result, while mercenaries, ambitious, and spineless players may be more likely to avoid the fans after a bad performance.  

Home team walking over to the crowd and giving away their shirt. Celebrating after signature wins (in the latter half of the season, in '6-pointer' matches with regards to current league position)

Players surrounding a goalie after a clean sheet or the man of the match. International teammates or former teammates coming together to chat post match.

Good suggestion  ! Do you mind creating a new thread for this as a feature request? It's slightly different to the Authors request and your suggestion should get it's own thread.

Thanks Harper

Jack

• 4 months later...