More emphasis on player dynamics/player information

Birdman10piyu

It's no secret that dynamics and morale play a huge role in the game, I don't know if it's always been the case but the last few FMs since Dynamics was introduced, having full green bars in cohesion, atmosphere, support was a huge important aspect to your success.

I try to play the game a bit realistically too, I like to look at player happiness, short-term/long-term goals, even language. If I notice a player doesn't understand the language of the country he is playing in, I'll send him on a course. If I notice a player isn't in a social group and wants to be in one, I'll probably group him up with some seniors for them to show him the ropes.

It's one of those areas of the game that's important but it seems to go unnoticed  a lot because getting to the dynamic info, language info, happiness info takes a few clicks to get into. I think it's realistic to have to adjust and know what the dynamics of your team is majority of the time, especially when you are deciding on who you are bringing into the squad.

A few ideas I had that might help, make use of the tactic screen page, you have partnership lines already in place, why not show lines between all players. E.g a grey colored line between two players would signify they are neutral with each other, a red line means they don't get a long. 

Also, give an option to see dynamics on the tactic screen. like, have a button called "dynamics" when you click on it, you can see the the outline color of their status on the team, e.g yellow for team leader, grey for high influential, etc.

Since we're on the topic anyway, add more information on the tactic screen. Put little happy faces to signify morale, show left/right foot weakness.

The reason for my suggestion is to have key information right in front of your face, when you're building your tactic. I probably speak for others when I say, I like to play FM more realistically, I use the Dynamics and I look at players happiness and try to adjust based on that information. Just having that information not as hidden would be really helpful for people who want that realistic experience.

Thanks for reading

Edited by Birdman10piyu

• 3 months later...