B team coaches?

I have a question about b team coaches, because I am currently managing Athletic Bilbao, and I have a problem with hiring coaches for the B team and seeing their assignments. Is it not possible to sign them or what? Also, when I try to place advert for them, It said that it is advertised already, but no one is hired. Can You guys help me if there is something to be done? 

There's some bugs with B teams that have been around for awhile. B team coaches demand far higher wages than your board will allow so teams are not able to hire them or renew their contracts and end with empty B team staff. I've had mixed results with this. Not sure if it's due to nation, team reputation, or something else. For example, it hasn't been a problem for me managing Schalke but it was a problem managing Deportivo in Spain. You can try delegating it to another staff member but I wouldn't expect much success. This issue and B teams not having scheduled matches really turns me off from playing in nations that use B teams.