Why can't I recall players from holiday any more?

You can provided they have the clause in the contract and it's not the same transfer window in which they moved. In most (all?) cases, the transfer window must be open as well.

What you on about? When I give a player a weeks holiday to rest them, I’ve always been able to recall them back in early, it’s got nothing to do with contracts.

Edited by Mst82

Because your players can't cancel their Aruba reservations after you told them they're free to go away for at least a week. :lol:

In all seriousness, why not just rest them from training if you're not absolutely sure you won't need them?

37 minutes ago, Zemahh said:

Because your players can't cancel their Aruba reservations after you told them they're free to go away for at least a week. :lol:

In all seriousness, why not just rest them from training if you're not absolutely sure you won't need them?

It’s never been an issue in the past that’s why! Still, you lives and learns eh 🤣

11 hours ago, Mst82 said:

What you on about? When I give a player a weeks holiday to rest them, I’ve always been able to recall them back in early, it’s got nothing to do with contracts.

Sorry, I read that completely wrong. Must admit, I've never tried to recall someone that I sent on holiday, but now I am going to see if I can do it in my game. :D

3 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

Sorry, I read that completely wrong. Must admit, I've never tried to recall someone that I sent on holiday, but now I am going to see if I can do it in my game. :D

Haha! I’m 100% sure I’ve been able to do it before, when I’ve been the one to send them on holiday mid-season. 

• 1 month later...

The players can get sent on holiday when you use the "Set intensity to physio recommendation" button in the `Training > Rest` view, and I don't see any way to recall them. Really annoying, I have two players missing out on our cup final because the physios did this without me noticing... I thought they would just set training intensity like the button says, not send them to Disneyland!

You can if you click on the player, go to development - training and then change their position/role/duty or training intensity.  One of those works from memory as I had the same problem and this got them back from holiday.

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
En 10/5/2022 a las 11:52, JB22 dijo:

You can if you click on the player, go to development - training and then change their position/role/duty or training intensity.  One of those works from memory as I had the same problem and this got them back from holiday.

It did the trick for me. Thank you so much!

• 4 months later...
On 10/05/2022 at 11:52, JB22 said:

I just signed up to this forum to tell you YOU DA REAL MVP

Edited by MartinJ44