[FM 22] 5 out of 12 Subs League Mega Pack

How do you do fellow FM 22 fans, 

I bring you a 5 out of 12 Subs Mega League pack consisting a number amount of leagues from across the world. I did not create any databases. I only modified the sub rules from the available countries. 3 countries(Algeria, Egypt and Japan) were not created by me, but by Riddler from steam, again I only modified the sub rules.  I want thank Riddler for the awesome work. I am not a master at this editor. 

I am huge fan of having a sub for every position. That's why I created these dbs. 

What's in the pack? Multiple leagues from across the world. 

Africa:
- Algeria
- Egypt
- South Africa

Asia and Oceania: 
- Australia
- Japan
- South Korea

Europe: 
- Austria
- Belgium
- Croatia
- Denmark
- England
- France
- Germany
- Greece
- Holland
- Italy
- Norway
- Poland
- Portugal
- Romania
- Russia
- Scotland
- Serbia
- Spain
- Spain
- Sweden
- Switzerland
- Turkey
- Ukraine
- Wales

North America: 
- Mexico
- USA

South America:
- Argentina
- Brazil
- Chile
- Colombia
- Uruguay

All major and most leagues have the 5 out of 12 subs in every division. Some not so popular leagues have only the the first two divisions modified. Wales is the only league that has just the first division modified. Wales was a little bit complicated for me. It has been tested.

I hope you enjoy it. You can also download the 5 out of the 12 subs for Major continental competitions here 

Mega Pack.rar

Edited by Juventus

If it does not work on a game already launched Is what you can tell me how to create your own database from a game already launched For example in my game already launched I have plenty of players who have been transferred and I would like that when I create a new part everything it is transfer there are already done as its I will have the impression of being in the same game except that now I will have the changes I couldn't have in my already started part

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, ThomasK said:

Does this work with the final update? If it does I will quit my save and start my final FM22 save :)  Was waiting for a file like this. Many thanks!

Not every file is working. I know the one for England isn't working as that league is still using only using 3 subs. I started a new save but with the 22.3 database. 

Le 08/03/2022 à 21:47, NouadFayd a dit :

Does it work on a part already launched

It's possible to know how to change this rules in the Ingame-Editor buy in steam.

I doesn't want restart a game to play with this rules. 

Thx to return.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Guys, 

I am having problems on Mac too! Added files to editor data, started a new save but it is not working. Is this not compatible with 22.4? 

Is it okay to have sub folders in the editor data folder? I just dragged and dropped the files in as they were downloaded. Or do I need to take them out of the sub-folders?

Thanks 

Edited by AminElBekry

• 3 weeks later...