[Suggestion] Make our Salary useful !

ArthurRay

Hello,

Whatever we make in income , that don't impact our game.

It's time to make that change and it can be use for somethings  :

- Buy formation, to improve our stat in training or learn other languages.

Learn other languages can make easier to be hire for a new job in another country or simply to make easier adaptabilty for new player.

- Buy formation on "communication" to unlock new possibility to talk with player or media.

Arthur Ray

Hi guys.
I have some suggestions, but in these days it's not easy to think clearly.
Thanks for your work, I'm with you since the start.

- Press conferences : Should go back to the inbox. In FM16, I believe, we could answer questions etc. directly through the inbox. It's so much better. 

- Players STATS: We all live through individual performances that we can witness by ourselves every weekend. Would be amazing to have a stats center, with european/worldwide stats rankings, the next Messi-Ronaldo "battle", if it happens one day, so we can follow closely - we play this game to live amazing stories. +10 to immersion.
This game is all about numbers, we all could turn to pretty decent accountants. I live with numbers, but they go only from 1- 20. So have this in one place, one-click accessibility..miam!

- Please, give us back the search bar in the editor. It's really annoying to look for this, every time.

- Add colours to press conferences / players talk in-match. Just for better readability. We all use the exact same pattern, so just not to mess it so often by clicking on a wrong box. Arthur Ray is not only known for his Rayball tactic, but also for his Lucky Luke press conferences. 

- Seeing good players not retiring at 33 is amazing, thanks for that ! (Don't know since what version, but anyway)

- Another point that help us stay awake all night playing FM is our youth academy. Give it a serious kick, please. Injuries center are not funny, youth facilitys and youngster's progress supervision is. 

Anyway, good job and would be nice to make some changes to improve immersion :)

Best regards

KilHeada

Hello,

I would like to integrate a feature to send players to warm up during matches. A player who has not warmed up before coming back will be more likely to get injured and may make a less good appearance. This would add more realism to the coaching during the games.

Thanks for your work!

Corentin

• 4 months later...