Set pieces since the update

Even before the last update there were very few set piece goals. I think it is a combination of indirect freekick execution being absolutely terrible and headers being underpowered. 

As an aside, indirect freekicks were always bad, suddenly became great in FM20 (but it was a terrible ME overall), and now we are back to them being useless.

I only just starting playing FM22 with the release of .3 and I am using the same set piece setup I did in FM21.

There do seem to be fewer goals from corners and indirect free kicks yes. I've got Dunk/Webster and MacAllister putting the balls into the box, so I have decent enough players in that regard and compared to FM21 I have scored very few. That said, in FM21 with a word class CB and good corner taker, that CB was getting ~10-12 goals in ~30 matches and IIRC the team overall was getting 20-25 set piece goals the last few seasons, which is a wee bit high.

(took 2 months break) Pre Feb updates, I believe, set pieces were wild. The right setup could bag both CBs double digits, headers were in general OP, but now they're absolutely useless. From one extreme to the other.