[FM22] Transfer Bargains - Winter Patch

Ewan0404

• 5 weeks later...
On 04/04/2022 at 20:07, Ronaldo Beckham said:

I feel like this is a bit suspect. No way would Mbappe ever choose Aston Villa. He usually always signs for Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Man Utd etc.

Would you have used a data editor to help get this transfer done?

A bit suspect 😂

On 04/04/2022 at 15:07, Ronaldo Beckham said:

I feel like this is a bit suspect. No way would Mbappe ever choose Aston Villa. He usually always signs for Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Man Utd etc.

Would you have used a data editor to help get this transfer done?

No data editor

Can hardly reccommend Umar Sadiq upfront, playing in Almeria a  spanish team in second division

Will cost nearly 5M€ and will bang them in in any top league, actually banged 16 goals in 9 games in Champions League for my Bordeaux team

Will provide a screen asap

54 minutes ago, nico_france said:

So it was 4.9M€ during the first winter window

Absolte steal imo

Screen after a little bit more than one year under my management

sadiq.png

You are definitely in line with the Bordeuax's new transfer policy of buying young talented players and selling them on for profit if you do ever sell Sadiq you will definitely make loads of money off of him.

Il y a 6 heures, Ronaldo Beckham a dit :

You are definitely in line with the Bordeuax's new transfer policy of buying young talented players and selling them on for profit if you do ever sell Sadiq you will definitely make loads of money off of him.

To be honest, with the money available, it will be tough to bring Mbappé in a really short term :)

But it's really interesting to find players i've never experienced before, and which are actually pretty solid

13 minutes ago, nico_france said:

To be honest, with the money available, it will be tough to bring Mbappé in a really short term :)

But it's really interesting to find players i've never experienced before, and which are actually pretty solid

You say that but I managed to sign Mbappe on a free transfer in my 1st season with AC Milan but that was cos I offered him 50% of the signing fee on his next transfer lol. He has a minimum fee clause in his contract of £125m so he will pocket a lot of money lol.

bd2ec7317265c478da951f5ccd6944d7.jpg
Just signed him for 1.6M in January, for anyone that looking for a decent keeper. Currently number 1 as having to sell my key goalkeeper as needed to sell.

Edited by john1

• 4 months later...