[FM22] Real Life USA Pyramid - MLS,USLC,USL1,NISA,NCAA I, NCAA II, NCAA III, High School

3 hours ago, dino88 said:

I know mate, but considering you're still working on Canada I thought you'd need a couple of months to get the US file ready. Was wondering if someones actually working on a US file now. 

My Canadian file is almost done and I already have the core of the US file. I just need to work in advanced rules and test it. 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

My Canadian file is almost done and I already have the core of the US file. I just need to work in advanced rules and test it. 

Sweet, I'll wait for your work. Do you have an set timeline in mind? i.e. 1-2 weeks?

On 05/04/2023 at 08:24, EnigMattic1 said:

Amazing! Is it possible to make the US leagues for the 2023 season? meaning the USL (championship, one and two) teams and MLS next pro are quite different from last season.

5 hours ago, McBride said:

Amazing! Is it possible to make the US leagues for the 2023 season? meaning the USL (championship, one and two) teams and MLS next pro are quite different from last season.

The teams should be there. I know I need to make a few. I just need to find out whether or not I can 'move' St. Louis as there is a degree of hard-coding when it comes to the MLS with regards to expansion teams. I do also plan on having the MLS Academy league (MLS Next) active too.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Frazerkhk96 said:

Anyone got any news/possible time scale for a database that will include NCAA

For FM23? There is one that could be ready in a few weeks, mine wont be until I've finished my Canadian expansion (which is probably a weekend away).

58 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

For FM23? There is one that could be ready in a few weeks, mine wont be until I've finished my Canadian expansion (which is probably a weekend away).

Yeah FM23 sorry and sounds good

• 1 month later...
On 20/04/2023 at 19:57, EnigMattic1 said:

Hi mate, have you decided whether you'll eventually create your US file? 

• 2 weeks later...