Editing prize money in FM 22

prentis2

I'm having trouble editing the prize money for league competitions in FM22

In previous editions I would add nation rules - select the nation - add lower divisions and cups to existing structure - convert to advanced rules - select the league from the drop down menu - go to stages and then select league settings and edit it from the list of money per place that appears there but this seems to have changed with this years edition.

I can see that 'Final Ranking Money' is listed under the Money heading but this seems to be blank on the leagues I have checked. 

Even if I add the final ranking money myself I don't appear to be able to rank the positions as the detail panel only becomes visible if I select more than one of them at a time.

Any help with this would be appreciated, not that experienced with advanced rules so apologies if I am missing something obvious

ok, I'm now getting this error message when I try to verify the changes, Weird as I have changed the prize money for the Irish Premier Division, haven't touched the African Cup of Nations

Anyone come across this before and know how to fix?

Thanks

Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 10.15.16 pm.png

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, Ohdear2 said:

I’ve edited the prize and TV money for the Eredevisie and it all seems fine but when I go into the new game (with change enabled) the changes don’t show up.  Am I missing something obvious?

There are two versions of the Eredivisie. One for if they have more than 5 European qualification places, and one for if they have less. Did you edit both versions?